Author Topic: Chris Pennock on The Love Boat  (Read 591 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Chris Pennock on The Love Boat
« on: March 08, 2015, 08:42:06 PM »
I don't know if there's any part of the country where today's ep of The Love Boat hasn't been shown on MeTV yet, but apparently Chris Pennock was on. And the only reason I know this is that every week my recording of Remington Steele (which comes on after TLB) manages to catch the closing credits of TLB, and what did I see in those closing credits as I just started to watch but "co-starring Christopher Pennock as Ray". I have no idea what sort of part he might have had because I've never been a fan of TLB and have rarely seen any eps of it - though I certainly understand that many people have loved it.

Offline CastleBee

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Chris Pennock on The Love Boat
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 01:45:07 PM »
Missed that one myself MB.  But, recently did a Chris Pennock siting while watching "California Suite".  You had to be quick to catch him - I give my sister credit for that one.  He played a traffic cop and, though he had a couple of lines, you could barely see his face. 
“There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery." ~ Joseph Conrad

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Chris Pennock on The Love Boat
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 02:04:08 AM »
I may have to ask CP on Facebook whether he misbehaved on the set.  Not that I've ever heard that he acted up on film sets, but it would just be great to imagine...  C Pennock + The Love Boat just seems so full of possibilities, two clashing mindsets... none of which would be onscreen...
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor