Author Topic: Boobie Montage  (Read 1546 times)

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
Boobie Montage
« on: May 16, 2004, 02:48:21 AM »
 8)  This montage always makes me chuckle. . notice Day 1 of Julia in this very tight belted dress and how her ::cough cough:: ahem. . . blessings don't seem quite so prominent. . .I think for Day 2 (wence photo is from) the DS Wardrobe Mistress stepped in with a more supportive (i.e. padded) undergarment. . . .

Julia99, always observing the arcane and useless. . . ;D
Julia99

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
Re:Boobie Montage
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2004, 04:36:15 PM »
I love this, just LOVE it! Brought a big smile to my face today.  Many thanks, MB.

Julia, darling, you and I share a similar love for the arcane, especially as they relate to a certain titian haired Queen of Off-Broadway... lol...

xo  Steve

Offline Miss_Winthrop

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2004, 11:55:15 PM »
Seeing this post reminded me of a certain 'wardrobe' malfunction on DS during the 1897 flashback.  It involved Quentin (who else  :o). Does anyone recall the incident?
One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
~Virginia Woolf

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2004, 09:36:15 PM »
Too bad there isn't a male version of the "Boobie Montage" featuring the beautiful look we get at Joe Haskell's exposed chest during these episodes.

At least shirtless Joe did feature (if not as prominently as one would have liked) in today's episode montage.

G.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2004, 09:52:07 PM »
At least shirtless Joe did feature (if not as prominently as one would have liked) in today's episode montage.

Joe's not as prominently featured in the montage because he's prominently featured in the Robservations captures.  ;)  And those captures get to stay on the forum permanently.  [b003]

Offline Connie

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2004, 03:33:25 AM »
Seeing this post reminded me of a certain 'wardrobe' malfunction on DS during the 1897 flashback.  It involved Quentin (who else  :o). Does anyone recall the incident?

No!  What was this?
Any wardrobe malfunction involving Quentin sounds good to me.  (Particularly if his pants are involved)  [grinb]

8)
Blank space
                                Your Ad Here   ---->>

Offline Miss_Winthrop

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2004, 11:27:59 AM »
No!  What was this?
Any wardrobe malfunction involving Quentin sounds good to me.  (Particularly if his pants are involved)  [grinb]

8)

It actually involved the woman Quentin attacked in the woods when he was a werewolf.  I have it on the vhs tape episode.  Someone had brought her into the house and upstairs to a bedroom at Collinwood.  I think her 'bustier'(?) had slipped down a tad over one of her umm, bosoms(?) and you can see her uh, you know the spot where you would put a piercing ring if you were so inclined to do so. The same spot where Janet Jackson had her ring. David Selby gave a little smirk when he noticed. I'm easily amused so I laughed when I first saw it.    ;D I'm sure the poor woman never even noticed  ::)
One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
~Virginia Woolf

Offline michael c

• DSF God
  • mr.collins i'm fed up with this nonsense!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2004, 01:37:49 AM »
and those miniskirts!my only complaint is that the lovely alexandra moltke left the show in 1968,before hemlines hit the panty-grazing highs of 69/70.it would have been nice to see our demure governess showing some thigh. :-*
sleep 'til noon and your punishment shall be the dregs of the coffeepot.