Author Topic: The Night Has a Thousand Eyes...  (Read 722 times)

Offline ProfStokes

• * Ingenious Intellect *
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
The Night Has a Thousand Eyes...
« on: March 19, 2002, 09:56:40 PM »
Who remembers that song?

Today, Angelique practiced my favorite spell.   I get such a kick out of listening to her incantation and watching her draw those ridiculous eyes.  I can think of several future occasions when she might have continued to use this strategy to her advantage but did not.

Here's a poll: Which of Angelique's many spells is your favorite?  

ProfStokes

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
Re: The Night Has a Thousand Eyes...
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2002, 10:07:51 PM »
Dear ProfStokes,

Oh, it's got to be Angelique's pussy cat spell on the grouchy Joshua Collins.  I'm only sorry that Ms. A. did not continue this line of animal spells and also turned  the Rev. Trask into a jackass and Ms. Abigail Collins into a dodo bird.

Bob the Bartender, who thinks that Riggs the butler looks like a skinny Sydney Greenstreet.

Offline VAM

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Adding to my canvas of life...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2002, 02:32:47 AM »
Who remembers that song?

Today, Angelique practiced my favorite spell.   I get such a kick out of listening to her incantation and watching her draw those ridiculous eyes.  I can think of several future occasions when she might have continued to use this strategy to her advantage but did not.

Here's a poll: Which of Angelique's many spells is your favorite?  

ProfStokes

This is indeed a difficult one to answer simply because Angelique had so many good ones.The woman was evil but creative. I will narrow it down to three: The Vampire curse, the one to save the children in 1897 from Laura Collins, and, of course, "The Dream Curse."

I am going to sneak ::) in one more. This is one that she did with a watch fob to determine if Gerard was possessed by Judah Zachery.
It is a good day because I am still ticking!

Offline RingoCollins

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I think it was the trousers
    • View Profile
    • Fans On The Run
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2002, 05:43:56 AM »
Who remembers that song?

Today, Angelique practiced my favorite spell.   I get such a kick out of listening to her incantation and watching her draw those ridiculous eyes.  

ProfStokes

If I was feeling just a little better...... I had a germ of an idea for a re-write of 'Bette Davis Eyes' from todays ep. [but its hard to top 'Marty Feldman Eyes' anyway![crazd]]

oh, yeah, 1000 eyes = Bobby Vee - 1963  ;) [also re-touched by Allan Sherman in 1964! :o]
We sing, we dance.....and we don't need pants!

Offline AllenCollins

• Junior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2002, 05:11:43 PM »
My favorite spell would have to be what I call, "The Spell to Hell".

I felt that the incantation and the mood of that scene was one of the most intense moments on DS.
Do you ever feel like lifes a tuxedo and your the pair of brown shoes? - George Gobel