Author Topic: Anyone know where today's DAN CURTIS radio interview can be downloaded?  (Read 1016 times)

Offline Darren Gross

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
There was one today at 3PM:

1) Rock Classics Show - Wednesday, May 5 at 3:00 PDT / 6:00 EDT

And there's one on Friday.

2) Jim Bohannon Show - Friday, May 7 at 7:00 PDT / 10:00 EDT

Anyone know if its possible to listen to the Friday on online or know what the Los Angeles affiliate station is?

I did several google searches and came up with zip....

I'm sure its mostly focusing on OUR FATHERS but I'd like to hear them anyway.

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Darren,

I couldn't find an L.A. station that carries his show either.  An Oxnard/Ventura station offers it live on the net but will be pre-empting Bohannon's show on Friday for an Angels game.

But, I found a Tulsa station that offers streaming audio-- http://krmg.com.  If it's your only option, the Jim Bohannon show is scheduled to start at a little after 11 p.m. Pacific Time / 1 a.m. Central (they seem to have news at the top of every hour).  I tested it and didn't have to register, btw-- I clicked Listen Live at the top, and it passed the stream to my browser and started to play via my Media player.  Good luck!  :D

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Darren,

Don't know if you found a station, but as it turned out Friday's entire show was dedicated to the topic of the Iraqi prisoners scandal, with all callers and guests discussing Rumsfeld's testimony and the abuse scandal.  If Curtis' interview is rescheduled, hopefully the date will be announced.

BTW, that Ventura station where you can listen live (if there isn't an Lakers or Angels game) is http://www.kvta.com/.