Author Topic: May sweeps has Alec Newman returning to "Angel"  (Read 739 times)

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
May sweeps has Alec Newman returning to "Angel"
« on: April 24, 2004, 04:33:21 AM »
The Futon Critic provides a summary for the penultimate episode of Angel in which Alec Newman returns as Drogyn.

The WB Gears Up for May Sweeps

Scroll down to or Find the listings for Wednesday, May 12.  "Power Play" was written by David Fury.

If you'd rather not read where the final eps are headed then please don't follow the link.

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re:May sweeps has Alec Newman returning to "Angel"
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2004, 08:19:09 AM »
I didn't bother checking the link, as I know nothing about Angel.  Could someone give a brief description of his role?  By any chance is he a vampire - that would certainly be interesting.
Josette

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2004, 08:51:45 AM »
You don't need to know anything about Angel to understand his part of the synopsis of the episode. Everything about his character is explained there - but he's definitely not a vamp...

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2004, 07:12:03 PM »
I know this is REALLY OT, but has anyone spotted a link in the vast world of Angel websites that has spoilers for the final relay of episodes?

Adam Baldwin, who's a favorite of mine, is supposed to be appearing in some of them.  I taped the one that introduced him.  He wore an ugly suit and had less than 5 minutes of screen time.

I'd like to know whether his remaining appearances are going to be similar "cameo" turns, or whether he's actually going to have something to DO (hopefully getting him out of that suit!)

Baldwin played Jayne Cobb, the security hunk, on Joss Whedon's short lived series Firefly, which is well on its way to becoming a classic "cult" series even though it departed the airwaves less than 2 years ago.

G.