Author Topic: Collins Family Tree  (Read 3038 times)

Offline gbsmiles

• View Profile
Re:Collins Family Tree
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2004, 11:20:33 PM »
I always suspected that Tony Peterson was somehow or other descended from those nasty Trasks!  >:D

There were a few people that I improvised relationships for.  Hope no one minds.  I just thought it would be cool for them to have a connection to others in the past.

Offline gbsmiles

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2004, 11:24:42 PM »
Hey everyone..I started this at like 3am so I knew there would be some problems with it...I knew I would be able to count on DS fans to point them out since you all seem to have such a great handle on the history of the characters.  I'll make the changes you all suggested.  Also, sorry about the problems some of you are having viewing it.  Free hosting was the only option I had, even though they are terrible.

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2004, 11:53:33 PM »
There were a few people that I improvised relationships for.  Hope no one minds.  I just thought it would be cool for them to have a connection to others in the past.

Yes, the Trask/Peterson connection is gbsmiles' own interpretation.  There wasn't any evidence given on the show that Tony was descended from the Trasks.

I like very much, but Gabriel and Edith only had 3 kids.

Hmm, I'm seeing 3 children plus a spouse in Gabriel's and Edith's line.  Or did I miss something that was there earlier?  ???

Offline Luciaphile

• ** Collinsport Commentator **
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2004, 08:43:35 AM »
Ack! No Midnite, you're totally right. I must have misread the chart  ::)

gbsmiles, I know we're all picking this apart, but it really is a nice thing you're doing.  :D
"Some people ask their god for answers to their spiritual questions. For everything else, there is Google." --rpcxdr-ga

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2004, 08:42:10 AM »
I finally had a chance to look at this thing.  It's amazing!!  :)
Josette

Offline Philippe Cordier

• (formerly known as Vlad)
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2004, 06:23:39 AM »
I love these sorts of charts.  Very impressive!  I don't have any of my DS (Pomegranate) books with me so I'm unable to compare this family tree with the published ones.

Is there a way of copying and saving the chart?

"Collinwood is not a healthy place to be." -- Collinsport sheriff, 1995

Offline Joeytrom

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2004, 02:20:17 PM »
Caleb Sayers Collins, whose will stated that no one could live in the Seaview House for 100 years after his death (1872) may have been one of Gabriel and Edith's children.  He does fit into the timeline.

Abner Collins, mentioned in the summer 1970 episodes which has his portrait hanging outside the playroom, may have been Flora's husband.

There was also a Jonah Collins mentioned in an episode where Liz and Roger are in the cemetary in a 1968 episode.  Perhaps he is also a child of Edith and Gabriel.