Dark Shadows: Reincarnation
– Mark B. Perry Reveals the
Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '26 I
-
Calendar Events / Announcements Archive
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '04 I
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
)
Sharing My Birthday Today With Two DS Stars
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
Go Down
Author
Topic: Sharing My Birthday Today With Two DS Stars (Read 2366 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
David
Guest
Sharing My Birthday Today With Two DS Stars
«
on:
January 29, 2004, 05:30:05 PM »
I`m 48 today!(Jan 29)
I share this birthday today
with Anthony George
and Kathryn Leigh Scott!
I also love Passions, and I share today with three of their stars too!
plus: Oprah, Heather Graham,
Edward Burns, Ann Jillian!
Logged
dom
Long Lost Cousin Returned
Global Moderator
DIVINE ASCENDANT
Posts: 13318
Karma: +591/-47504
Gender:
Re:Sharing My Birthday Today With Two DS Stars
«
Reply #1 on:
January 29, 2004, 05:37:58 PM »
Happy Birthday David!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
dom
PS - My my, but aren't you in good company today!?
Logged
Midnite
Exec Moderator /
Administrator
SENIOR ASCENDANT
Posts: 10809
Karma: +717/-5391
Gender:
Re:Sharing My Birthday Today With Two DS Stars
«
Reply #2 on:
January 29, 2004, 05:40:27 PM »
Wishing you the happiest of birthdays, David!
Logged
Annie
DSF God
Posts: 2806
Karma: +1059/-6572
Gender:
Re:Sharing My Birthday Today With Two DS Stars
«
Reply #3 on:
January 30, 2004, 12:07:24 AM »
Happy Birthday David and many more!!!
Love Anne
Logged
"Never Give Up On Your Dreams "I Didn't So Don't
You" By Barry Manilow
ProfStokes
* Ingenious Intellect *
Senior Poster
Posts: 2316
Karma: +74/-1563
Gender:
Re:Sharing My Birthday Today With Two DS Stars
«
Reply #4 on:
January 30, 2004, 02:56:31 AM »
Enjoy your birthday, David!
ProfStokes
Logged
onyx_treasure
Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
Senior Poster
Posts: 692
Karma: +3458/-2900
Gender:
Re:Sharing My Birthday Today With Two DS Stars
«
Reply #5 on:
January 30, 2004, 03:06:51 AM »
Happy birthday, David. Wow, what a crowd to celebrate a birthday with!
Logged
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life--music and cats.
Albert Schweitzer
Josette
Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
NEW ASCENDANT
Posts: 4686
Karma: +76/-3579
Gender:
Re:Sharing My Birthday Today With Two DS Stars
«
Reply #6 on:
January 30, 2004, 08:06:44 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVID!!!
Hope you had a wonderful day!
Here are some more - John Forsythe, Karharine Ross, Tom Selleck and Greg Louganis.
Logged
Josette
David
Guest
Re:Sharing My Birthday Today With Two DS Stars
«
Reply #7 on:
January 30, 2004, 08:17:59 AM »
thanks everyone!
it was a great day!
Logged
Cassandra
Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
Senior Poster
Posts: 2239
Karma: +152/-322
Gender:
I love DS!
Re:Sharing My Birthday Today With Two DS Stars
«
Reply #8 on:
January 30, 2004, 09:58:13 AM »
[shadow=blue,left,3,100]
Happy Birthday David!
[/shadow]
Cassandra
Logged
"Calamity Jane"
TERRY308
Senior Poster
Posts: 751
Karma: +595/-1674
Gender:
The real Mrs. Collins.
Re:Sharing My Birthday Today With Two DS Stars
«
Reply #9 on:
February 01, 2004, 02:57:48 AM »
Happy Birthday David......and many more!
Logged
Cassandra: I have a potion. You know it well. As soon as she drinks it, within an hour, she will go to sleep and have the dream.
Nicholas: I am much to talented to spend my time drugging drinks.
Bobubas
Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
Full Poster
Posts: 477
Karma: +2304/-455
Gender:
The Gates of Hell.
Re:Sharing My Birthday Today With Two DS Stars
«
Reply #10 on:
February 03, 2004, 03:51:34 PM »
Happy very belated Birthday David.
Logged
Your Focus Determines Your Reality!
Everything in Life is only for now!
Print
Pages:
1
Go Up
« previous
next »
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '26 I
-
Calendar Events / Announcements Archive
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '04 I
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
)
Sharing My Birthday Today With Two DS Stars
Home
Button one
button two
button three