Author Topic: Robservation Question  (Read 1305 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Robservation Question
« on: January 27, 2004, 11:09:39 PM »
Why (since this board/mod) aren't there any new Robservation posts? (They're really on the old board, are you able to make them 'be here'?)

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
Re:Robservation Question
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2004, 11:40:08 PM »
I have a feeling, Patti, that  it's not a question of being "possible" here......it's a question of how many things the moderators can do all at the same time.

With multiple "forums" up and running all at the same time, and having to figure out how to make things work on the new server, I'll bet they're not eating or sleeping much these days.

I'm sure we'll get our "fix" of DS episodes back as soon as it becomes managable again!!  :D
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline loki

• I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2004, 06:55:02 AM »
Help  ...I've been watching every day for the last 2 yrs., a major surgery gave me the time to "rediscover" this great show that I loved as a kid, hooked ever since, just to have the last episodes, GONE.... but robservations was my lifeline, where oh where have you gone....I have to have your synopsies of the last episodes....where/when can I find them?
I have enjoyed seeing this great show through all of your eyes, don't let it end, thanks.

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2004, 07:57:40 AM »
robservations was my lifeline, where oh where have you gone....I have to have your synopsies of the last episodes....where/when can I find them?

Follow this link:
We're Back Home!

Offline Patti Feinberg

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2004, 01:17:01 AM »
robservations was my lifeline, where oh where have you gone....I have to have your synopsies of the last episodes....where/when can I find them?

Follow this link:
We're Back Home!

Midnite...that's cool.

I've wanted to quote other boards (say Robservations to CE/A...IF I were able to follow the code...would I be able to link separate boards??

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2004, 05:26:55 AM »
I've wanted to quote other boards (say Robservations to CE/A...IF I were able to follow the code...would I be able to link separate boards??

Patti, there's no reason you couldn't do what I did above.