• View Profile
Ep #528
« on: January 20, 2004, 05:56:51 PM »
DVD Set 8, disc 4,
or MPI Vol. 60, #1,
or follow this link:
for Robservation #528

Recaplet --

Vicki and Jeff argue-- Jeff orders Vicki to stay put and says the matter is settled (it isn't) because the dream is just a simple nightmare (yeah, right) and he insists that Professor Stokes isn't infallible (but he is) and that nothing happened when he was hypnotized by him (that's not what we saw), and he tells Vicki that she should be able to read his mind (who can?).  Vicki reassures him she doesn't feel any pity for him (she totally does) and that he hasn't been taking out his frustrations on her (oh, please), and he replies that Vicki cares for him more than he cares for himself (not possible).  Then Vicki denies to him that Barnabas loves her (ha! ha!), and Jeff convinces her that if she only pretends to go away that Cassandra will never know (Cassandra will SO find out!).

Nicholas and Cassandra chat, and he tells his sister that drugging drinks is not his style (only until the writers change their mind) and that their relationship is not a game (Is so!).

Vicki is now at Maggie's, and Maggie says that she and Joe are getting married soon (sniff), and then she wishes her friend "pleasant dreams" (very poor choice of words).  Then Angelique shows up to put a spell on Vicki to "remember my instructions" [spoiler](not gonna happen).[/spoiler]

Right before Maggie's scream ruptured my eardrum, it occurred to me that everybody in this episode was full of sh*t.

M.  ;)