Author Topic: Angelique's Witchcraft  (Read 629 times)

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Angelique's Witchcraft
« on: March 13, 2002, 08:28:47 AM »
One has to wonder how Angelique learned her witchcraft.  Whatever she needs to do, she seems to know just what spell to use, what items she needs (unbroken spider web for instance), what to say, etc.  Surely she didn't just learn all these things somewhere, and now when she needs them, can just start using them.  She must have done some things before.  While she might not have needed these particular spells, she clearly seems to be practiced in the "art."

But, in that case, what did she do?  While she may not have wanted anything before the way she wants Barnabas, I can't believe that she never had any use for spells prior to this.  So, what and where did she do it?  The duPres family certainly had no suspicion of her.  The Countess insists that she knew her as an "uninteresting child"; and it's only here that things are happening.  Therefore, she dismisses the possibility of Angelique and wonders about everyone in the Collins household.  Surely, there must have been some strange things that happened in Martinique!!

Josette

Offline VAM

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Adding to my canvas of life...
    • View Profile
Re: Angelique's Witchcraft
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2002, 01:54:49 PM »
Remember the Countess, herself, is into Tarot  (sp?) cards!
It is a good day because I am still ticking!