Author Topic: WAR OF WORDS  (Read 640 times)

Offline VAM

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Adding to my canvas of life...
    • View Profile
WAR OF WORDS
« on: March 12, 2002, 04:45:54 PM »
In one corner we have the pompous Joshua in the other we have the cunning Angelique (who now knows she should have left him as a cat) duking it out. Great dialogue Monday between Edmonds and Parker. Interesting that Louis Edmonds characters (Roger, Joshua, Edward, etc. all were pompous and in reality he was quite down to earth and a wonderful person-a real talent. Ms. Parker is as another poster put it "masterful" in the part.
It is a good day because I am still ticking!

Offline CastleBee

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: WAR OF WORDS
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2002, 09:44:51 PM »
Great dialogue Monday between Edmonds and Parker. Interesting that Louis Edmonds characters (Roger, Joshua, Edward, etc. all were pompous and in reality he was quite down to earth and a wonderful person-a real talent. Ms. Parker is as another poster put it "masterful" in the part.

I agree on both counts - excellent actors.  I especially love Louis Edmonds.  After all the years of being "Shadowless" (from '71 until the late '90's) it was Louis' Roger who left the most vivid, unfading impression in my mind.  I really enjoyed the video interview with him at the festival which was made (I believe) not long before he passed away.  A sweet gentleman and, for all his obvious suffering, still had a gleam in his eye!  
“There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery." ~ Joseph Conrad