Author Topic: Old Karlen Appearance  (Read 708 times)

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Old Karlen Appearance
« on: June 26, 2014, 07:12:22 AM »
I caught the end of a Night Gallery (Sixth Sense) on MeTV and John Karlen turned out to be in it. It's a shame I didn't know about it ahead of time to watch the whole thing.
Josette

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Old Karlen Appearance
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 05:14:38 PM »
Sadly, those Sixth Sense eps are cut to smithereens. The show originally played in a 60 minute slot and they cut the eps to fit the 30 minute Night Gallery slot. I tried watching a few that featured guest stars I like (like Karlen) and the plots barely made any sense. (You actually need your own 6th sense to try to figure things out!!  [ghost_cheesy]) So, I gave up watching any more. Though I suppose the cuts don't diminish the fun if all one wants to do is see what the guest stars looked like.  [ghost_smiley]  And at least that's a goal you already achieved.  [ghost_wink]

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Old Karlen Appearance
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 06:16:09 AM »
I've only seen a few and that's usually while doing other things and not paying much attention.  I wondered how they were doing it with half of it missing.  But, it's a shame I didn't know about it ahead of time and get to see some more of him and just what he was up to.
Josette