Author Topic: The golddiggers of Collinswood....  (Read 553 times)

IluvBarnabas

The golddiggers of Collinswood....
« on: June 06, 2014, 01:14:42 AM »
Let's face it, when you have a family as rich as the Collins family they are going to come out of the woodwork. Collinwood has seen more than its share of scoundrels eager to linen hands on the Collins fortune.....we had: [spoiler]Jason McGuire
Nathan Forbes
Gregory Trask
Gerard Stiles[/spoiler]

All I can think of at the moment. Feel free to add someone I may have overlooked.

Which one of them was worse? They were all pretty despicable and more than deserved their ends but which one was the most rotten creep of them all and whose comeuppance did you enjoy most?

[spoiler]For me it's a tie between Jason and Trask. Jason lied to Elizabeth about killing her husband, allowed her to feel guilty about it for many years which caused her to imposed a self-imposed imprisonment on her estate then comes back to blackmail his way into her house, bank account, business and nearly into marriage. Trask for his abuse of the students under his care, his horrid treatment of Rachel and Tim, his arranged murder of Minerva (using Tim as the fall guy), marrying Judith for her money then proceeded to try and drive her insane by using Evan's false ghost of Minerva to scare her and then had her committed without so much as going to see her once.[/spoiler]

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: The golddiggers of Collinswood....
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 01:57:21 AM »
There's also Lady "Kitty" Hampshire.  Magda and Sandor also had some $$$ in their eyes.  And then there's Willie.  Harry Johnson didn't mind having "sticky fingers" as Mommy Sara Johnson told him.  Burke Devlin had the intention of some payout as well, but he had the right to it.

Gerard