Author Topic: Favorite Theme....and a question...  (Read 658 times)

Offline A.I.Collins

• Full Poster
  • Look into those sexy eyes....
    • View Profile
Favorite Theme....and a question...
« on: December 07, 2003, 08:13:54 PM »
Hey guys!

I was just sitting here thinking of how my face seems to light up everytime I heard that "Playroom theme" on the show.I must truly say that it was one of my favorite DS themes and I never got tired of hearing it. Also, since the 1995,1970 pre-1840 sotryline occured, I was just getting here into my first year of college.So, I'm sure that years from now and even after I finish college...everytime I watch DS and hear that playroom theme, it will always remind me of when I first started college.Now how's that for memories. Anyone have any similar memories related to DS songs or themes?

Also, does anyone know the name of the theme that is played at the end of DS MPI videotapes...they play it briefly while they advertise how to order more tapes and how to contact the DS fan club.They show shots of the old house and Collinwood.Anyone know the name of it?

Thanks,

Adra
Dark Shadows...my little ball of sunshine!!!

Offline Cassandra

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Re:Favorite Theme....and a question...
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2003, 11:32:02 AM »
Also, does anyone know the name of the theme that is played at the end of DS MPI videotapes...they play it briefly while they advertise how to order more tapes and how to contact the DS fan club.They show shots of the old house and Collinwood.Anyone know the name of it

Hi Adra, I think I know the tune you're referring to.  Is it a fast tune?  If this is the one then I've heard it being played on the jukebox at the Blue Whale alot during the Burke Devlin/Jason McGuire storyline, but Im not sure of the name.

As for a favorite theme song, I liked Quentin's theme the best. I have the old 45 record so when I hear it on the show it takes me back to my childhood years when all the popular stations were playing that song.

Cassandra
"Calamity Jane"