Author Topic: Getting a DS "fix"  (Read 716 times)

Offline Brian

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Getting a DS "fix"
« on: April 27, 2014, 02:30:52 AM »
Sometimes I just want a fix--so I pop in a DVD and make a random selection from among the shows on the DVDs.  I wonder--does anyone else do this?

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Getting a DS "fix"
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 03:12:45 AM »
I get my fix by looking everyday on this site at what aired on this date over 45 years ago.  It was wonderful having DS on the old Sci-Fi (now, yuck, SyFy) network every day for about a decade.  I never, ever missed an episode.

Gerard

Offline michael c

• DSF God
  • mr.collins i'm fed up with this nonsense!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2014, 12:20:13 PM »
I haven't actively watched in about 3 or 4 years. after finishing the series and then all the who-ha over the movie I felt like a needed a break from the whole thing...

however a friend recently started the series on hulu and is really enjoying it. since the hulu run(naturally)starts with the episode 210 release of barnabas I explained the whole first year and character backstories to him and talking about it made me nostalgic.

I'm considering some sort of rewatch but I don't watch random episodes willy nilly. I like to watch a storyline from beginning to end. when I'm "in" a storyline I'm in it. like reading a book. so I'm trying to make that decision.
sleep 'til noon and your punishment shall be the dregs of the coffeepot.

David

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 04:54:58 PM »
Hi, I'm David, and I'm a Dark Shadows addict.