Author Topic: More on the Cane  (Read 1074 times)

Offline CastleBee

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
More on the Cane
« on: October 25, 2003, 05:43:38 PM »
I think that Tarantino/cane topic got me obsessing on props for some reason.  Anyway, I stumbled on this photo which, as you can see, has very good detail of the replica of Barn's cane.

This one - which I'm sure is the same as the one up for bid on Ebay for $269 - was listed on another site (http://dutchguard.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=DG&Product_Code=117&Affiliate=g) for $330.

I thought there might be others on the board who would enjoy seeing this nice close up.  Can you tell I'm still lusting after it? :)

“There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery." ~ Joseph Conrad

Offline Philippe Cordier

• (formerly known as Vlad)
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re:More on the Cane
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2003, 10:19:05 PM »
Castlebee,

I don't know what you might have said in an earlier thread about this, but from time to time I've run across information on ordering the wolf's head cane from a manufacturer.  Do you know if it's still being made?  It seemed to me that the information I had seen was current -- and I know the cane wasn't nearly as expensive as what you're seeing on E-Bay (a site I've yet to visit and have no plans to ...  ;D )

"Collinwood is not a healthy place to be." -- Collinsport sheriff, 1995

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2003, 07:14:07 PM »
Did a google search on wolfs head canes.
Think this is only $325 ::)
Patti

http://www.canesandsuch.com/product_details.asp?a=acart&id=129&cid=17&rs=0&ps=

[attachment deleted by admin]
What a Woman!

Offline Patti Feinberg

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2003, 07:19:32 PM »
Boy oh boy; as I continued to google for wolf's head cane, sooooo many DS sites came up (including  Stuart's!!) :-* :-*

Way cool...go ahead..google.

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Craig_Slocum

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Cute Craig
    • View Profile
    • Cheryl's Dark Shadows
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2003, 04:36:25 AM »
I have a wolf's head cane that I won in an ebay auction, it's so cool! I wish I'd had it at the time I broke my leg when I was ejected from a car 7 years ago. I had to be in a wheelchair after reconstructive surgery, then use a walker, and finally a cane before I could walk on my own again after almost a year!The bone in my thigh was shattered in a number of pieces almost to the joint. That cane would've come in handy!     
Cheryl,

Craig Slocum's #1 Fan