Author Topic: JUDAH ZACHERY  (Read 1516 times)

Offline Annie

• DSF God
    • View Profile
JUDAH ZACHERY
« on: October 21, 2003, 12:43:23 AM »
It made me laugh today when Judah Zachery
looked at Julia out of the corner of his eye!!!
As if to say " Here's looking at you Kid!!!!
Keep your eyes peeled!!!!
 :o :o :o :o         ( Anne is glad to see her Q-man
                                 today YUMMY!!!!

Love Anne ;)

"Never Give Up On Your Dreams "I Didn't So Don't
You"    By Barry Manilow

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Re:JUDAH ZACHERY
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2003, 01:55:29 AM »
BTW, the pic on today's montage...uh, is it a 'real' man (not a dummy, like me)? If so, who is it?

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Julia99

• Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2003, 01:58:45 AM »
none other than . . . John Allen Hill. .the snooty owner of Melville's above **Cheers** who burned up the sheets with Carla. .
Julia99

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2003, 02:34:37 AM »
none other than . . . John Allen Hill. .the snooty owner of Melville's above **Cheers** who burned up the sheets with Carla. .

Wellllll, Keene Curtis, who played the Hill character, does lend his voice to JZ later on...

But the head of Judah Zachery is played by Michael McGuire, who was a character on Cheers named Professor Sloan-- Diane's ex, who helps lure her away from the bar.  That's probably what confused you.  Hell, I'm confused!

Michael McGuire has guest starred on a lot of shows-- sometimes wearing a toupee and sometimes not.  I've also seen him on West Wing, Judging Amy, Golden Girls, Rockford Files...

Offline Night_Shadow

• Enter the darkness of night.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2003, 06:27:30 AM »
And one thing in particular that I had noticed about the head of Judah Zachery today was that, durring one scene (the real head) had white hair and in another scene (the fake) had dark hair. "lol" ;)

All and all though, it was interesting to see what power JZ had over not just one but 2 ppl with those eyes. His expression was a bit scary yet rather humorous aswell.

I really don't know how JZ's head could have ever been joined with the body without DR. Hoffmans help. Even if there had been another DR around that he could gain control over, they would not have had the experiance edge that she dose being from 1970. "guess it is Judahs lucky day." lol.

It was a good episode today, can't wait for the next one.
.oJoJ~

Offline Julian

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2003, 03:03:25 PM »
That must have been one hell of a medical school Julia went to.  Is there anything she can't do?

Offline grayson67

• Junior Poster
  • I must come up with something creative to put here
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2003, 05:01:25 PM »
Michael McGuire has guest starred on a lot of shows-- sometimes wearing a toupee and sometimes not.  I've also seen him on West Wing, Judging Amy, Golden Girls, Rockford Files...

In all these years I never realized which episode of Golden Girls he was in!! He was the doctor who told Dorothy nothing was wrong with her when she actually had chronic fatigue syndrome. Wow¢â‚¬¦ the fact that I know the plot is a clear indication that I watch too much TV  [lol3]

As for it being Judah's lucky day, I'd certainly say he lucked out having Julia in town. Who else has as much experience with bringing formerly sort of dead people back to life? It does make we wonder who Leticia turned to in the original 1840 that existed before Julia and Barnabas arrived. A local doctor maybe?

grayson67 (Melissa)

Offline Joeytrom

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2003, 06:29:29 PM »
As for it being Judah's lucky day, I'd certainly say he lucked out having Julia in town. Who else has as much experience with bringing formerly sort of dead people back to life? It does make we wonder who Leticia turned to in the original 1840 that existed before Julia and Barnabas arrived. A local doctor maybe?

She probably waited there until Gerard showed up and he helped her and fell under the possession a little earlier.

Offline Julia99

• Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2003, 07:59:41 PM »
That must have been one hell of a medical school Julia went to.  Is there anything she can't do?

To quote Grayson Hall, Julia is your typical well-rounded country doctor.  .ha!  or something like that--she was laughing as she said it on that radio show. . oh and Midnite thanks for clearing up the Keene thing. .as i watched the head yesterday. . I thought--that can't be John Allen Hill-the only thing they really have in common is patchy baldness. . . . :P
Julia99