Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0622  (Read 694 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0622
« on: January 22, 2014, 04:56:08 PM »
Robservations #622

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0622

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 11:30:44 AM »
So... Ang can just leave Nick when she wants?   Why not earlier?  I'm tired of solutions that involve the problem turning out to have been easier than they were letting on.   In my notes: "I just pictured B revamping, B & A ready to go off, then vamp Adam turns up too, expecting to tag along!"   So the creator-vampire always controls the crreated vampire?  That explains how Barnabas expected vamp Josette and vamp Maggie to be under his control... but it un-explains [spoiler]vamp Dirk and vamp Megan.[/spoiler]

Jeff, just explain to Vicki about Eve.   She of all people will get it.   Maybe when he keeps saying "I can't explain", he really means it.  Maybe he's just too dumb to...

NIGHTIECON '68!!   This scene always gets me, two supernatural creature women in their black and white billowy nightgowny dresses, chatting outside a mansion in the outskirts of a small Maine fishing village that has become Grand Central Station for spooks, even though the residents don't know, when there's little or no reason for them to be there.   And the conversation ends with a promise of time travel.   I wish we had more Eve/Ang scenes, though.  I like the two of them contending with each other, feeling each other out.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 04:36:46 PM »
I love NIGHTIECON ’68! DS Wiki has a few frame grabs. Eve and Angelique teaming up would have given Nicholas a run for his money.

Angelique is extremely annoyed to learn that Barnabas is beyond her reach. [Why she can’t commute to Windcliff is beyond me, given her alleged powers, but maybe Jonathan just wanted a little time off.]

In almost every DS story line, there comes a moment when the various plot lines start to converge and make absolutely no sense. Luckily, in this case, that means this ridiculous story line will end relatively soon.

For once Jeff does something right--he kisses Vicki even more enthusiastically when he realizes that Eve is spying on them.

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 03:00:22 AM »
Instead of the house by the sea, it is called the house by the ocean. Of course Angelique is not in the coffin. She does have a look alike coffin and the mirror in her new home. The wedding of the century is speeded up over Jeff freaking out over Eve .
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times