Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0609  (Read 670 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0609
« on: December 13, 2013, 04:54:09 PM »
Robservations #609

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0609

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 05:24:41 PM »
Could Eve have been more colder to Carolyn? I said once before a few years back, Carolyn has to be wondering what Adam sees in this woman. She was as nice to Eve as she could be, but Eve didn't really make much of an effort to be polite.

But then again, she's not much nicer to Adam either when they're alone. Even Harry observes as much when he tells Adam how much Adam and Eve more often fight than not.

Sheesh, Jeff, you should know better to get rough with a kid. Did Dan Curtis have it in his contract that every Roger Davis character is allowed to manhandle different characters at different times?

Now Eve recognizes Jeff as Peter Bradford. I'm afraid my feelings about this particular subplot haven't changed either....it bores me.

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 10:00:37 PM »
As if presenting Eve with the greatest gift possible, Adam tells her that she's going to meet his friend Carolyn. Eve simply bursts out laughing.

At Collinwood, Adam and Eve fall to quarreling. Carolyn’s eyes fill with tears of sadness and shame for her friend. Obviously Eve is no mate for Adam.

Oh, dear. Eve recognizes Peter Bradford.

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 04:23:17 AM »
Most notable for the glare of hatred Eve gives to Adam and telling him not to touch her. Eve calls to Peter Bradford and I want her to take him please.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times