Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0591  (Read 600 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0591
« on: November 19, 2013, 05:30:02 PM »
Robservations #591

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0591

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 05:55:09 PM »
Isn't Adam threatening Carolyn too as a member of the Collins family?   It's almost as if Adam's saying "If you hurt Carolyn, I'll retaliate by killing her family!"   They'd better take those anti-scarring bandages off of Eve, not that would help, but the whole concept of the mate is that she'll be as "ugly" as Adam, so she won't mind that he is.....

Thgis one's well-written.   Carolyn's very good here.   Emotions are out front, not just plot, even though this is a pivitol moment for the plot.    Once again I must point out, as I did with Experiment #1, that the experimental subjects are not attached or hooked up to any sort of equipment, nor is any piece of medical equpiment even aimed at them (like a sun lamp or light beam or something)!!  They're just lying on tables!!   How is anything being done to them?!
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 07:28:37 PM »
The scene between Carolyn and Adam is very well written and very well done. Kudos to RR and NB.

Good point, MT! I also remember that in Julia's first experiment with Barnabas, he's sitting in a chair several feet away from the bubbling, bubbling apparatus but not connected to it in any way! Maybe in the Collinwood universe, these things happen by osmosis.  [hall2_grin]

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 06:51:44 AM »
Adam wants the mate to look like Carolyn looks and is upset to learn that she will not. It seems that Adam still lack some knowledge to think so stupidly at times. He does wonder if she will not like his looks. Julia throws the breaker and fiddles with dials in an intent sort of way. Carolyn will die in sixty seconds.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times