Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0583  (Read 525 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0583
« on: November 07, 2013, 05:28:57 PM »
Robservations #583

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0583

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 03:05:10 PM »
Barnabas stops Willie just in time, but when Willie says he won't mess with the experiment if Barnabas uses somebody else, Barnabas hedges.

Maggie and Vicki have coffee on the terrace and commiserate about their busted romances. Barnabas arrives, and Maggie leaves shortly after. Barnabas offers Vicki his friendship. I won’t let any harm come to you, he promises, all the while looking directly at Adam, who is watching and listening from the other side of the terrace gate.

Willie tries to give Maggie $50 (which must have been a lot of money for him, especially in 1968) to leave town, but she tells him she's staying put.

That evening, Adam catches Barnabas leaving the Great House via the terrace. Why aren’t you working? he asks with some of Barnabas’s own imperiousness. With his usual directness, he says, You see the woman you love, while I am still alone. Should I go up to Victoria Winters’s room now? Should I kill her now?

Later, Willie solves the problem of Maggie in his own special way. When Barnabas arrives at the cottage and finds it empty, Adam's words echo in his mind....

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 10:16:24 PM »
Barnabas catches Willie trying to kill the dead corpse pieces. Willie suggests using Vickie which would and should have been Adams idea.  Willie decides he has no homie but to kidnap Maggie.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times