Author Topic: Jenna Dewan-Tatum (Sophia Loomis in the '04 DS pilot) had a witchy baby shower  (Read 561 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
'Witches of East End's' Jenna Dewan-Tatum had a witchy baby shower

She has a love of the supernatural. No wonder she was in the '04 DS pilot (and American Horror: Asylum).

The promos/clips I've seen for Witches of East End definitely make it seem like it has potential. I suppose we'll see once it begins Sunday on Lifetime.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
If this article and poll are any indication, Witches of East End may be going over well:

'Witches of East End' premiere: Did the supernatural drama cast a spell?

Jenna Dewan-Tatum may have finally hit on a lasting series after several attempts.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
I finally got to watch the premiere ep of Witches of East End last night. I enjoyed what I saw. Is the show perfect? No. But then no show is. And it's very different from American Horror Story: Coven (which I also watched last night and enjoyed.) But then the two shows aren't supposed to be alike. And how boring would it be if they were supposed to be. It's much more interesting having two completely different takes on witchcraft.

And as an aside, it was great to see Tom Lenk in a supporting part. His character looks to potentially be a hoot and half, just like his Andrew was on Buffy/Angel.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
'Witches of East End' scares up a Season 2 order from Lifetime

I've been enjoying the show, so I'm glad to see it's getting a second season. It's soapy, but then it's Lifetime. Duh. Though it's also had several interesting supernatural twists and turns. And, well, supernatural plus soapy would also describe the show this forum is devoted to.  [hall2_wink]

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Jenna Dewan Tatum: Ask Her Anything! Witches of East End Star to Join Us for Twitter Q&A

Join Us Weekly (@usweekly) on Sunday, Dec. 15 from 7:00 to 7:30 p.m. EST for a live Twitter Q&A.