Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0555  (Read 618 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0555
« on: September 28, 2013, 05:18:12 PM »
Robservations #555

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0555

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 06:28:13 PM »
Nick actually lies very poorly to Carolyn, assuring her that Adam is absolutely innocent.  How could anyone be certain?   Nick takes Vicki.   We see vamp Ang.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 06:07:28 AM »
Ange-in-the-box is the big Friday climax. Not too bad.

I agree with Magnus, Nicholas isn't very convincing regarding Adam, but with Carolyn in dumb mode it isn't necessary.

I do still like Adam sometimes. He is trying to be as fair as circumstances allow with Vicki.

I am not getting what Nick is up too with his trying to cast suspicion upon Barnabas with Jeff but I am sure I will find out soon enough.

Vicki realizes her new location is by the ocean. I wonder how far she gets with this guessing game.

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 06:32:25 PM »
Carolyn's intermittently paisley-print dress is really strange, more like something her step-aunt would wear.

Nicholas manages to make Jeff suspicious of Barnabas. He also gives Adam some drug to make Vicki unconscious for a few hours.

Vicki reminds Adam, You were kind to Carolyn. Please let me go. Gently but immovably he says, I can’t. Then he asks, This Jeff--do you love him? Vicki answers yes. Then you do not love Barnabas? Adam asks, somewhat surprised. Vicki tells him, I don’t--please let me go. He declines her request in the mildest manner possible. While he's pouring the drugs into a cup for her to drink, she tries to escape but he quickly catches her and persuades her to drink. She lapses into tears, then into unconsciousness.

When Vicki wakes up, she is in a strange room, although we know she's in the House by the Sea. Meanwhile, Nicholas allows Vampire Angelique to get out of her coffin. Dull dull dull.

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2013, 05:16:42 PM »
This was my first episode. The neighbors invited us to watch and when the coffin was opened their mother exclaimed, "It's Cassandra."  Then we turned the part of our house we didn't use into Collinwood and we always had to be home by 4 o'clock.  It was quit funny when Nick calls Harry that strange servant.  We learn the man is Tom Jennings and is barely alive with the help of a transfusion. Vickie awakens in a strange room from which she can hear the ocean, but I would guess that could be most places around Collinsport. Angelique appears in a dream to Vickie and sets up what could be an interesting premise that Vickie is in a room lost in time.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times