Author Topic: Cuz Karma Q  (Read 1084 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Cuz Karma Q
« on: September 05, 2003, 05:42:05 PM »
On the main/home page...under the stats...there's 3 columns of various karma stats. No question about those, but there's these small, multi-colored....'things' next to each column....what are those?

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re:Cuz Karma Q
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2003, 08:48:43 PM »
I'm not quite sure what you're talking about, but if you mean the images like these:

they're just icons. It's a hard to make out unless one actually knows what it is, but the icon for Karma (the middle one above) is the masques for comedy/tragedy. Appropriate, no? [wink2]

Offline Afan

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • Another body from Collinwood for me to autopsy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2003, 01:08:11 AM »
I was absent for a time, and I do not understand the Karma stats by our names. If you don't mind explaining.
Thank you Afan
Where are they getting these bodies, Mulder,  are they making them?

Afan

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2003, 03:44:06 AM »
I was absent for a time, and I do not understand the Karma stats by our names. If you don't mind explaining.
Thank you

A member that's eligible to use the karma feature can curse another cousin if they especially like what the poster has written.  They can also give the poster a cure when they don't.  Your current karma totals indicate that you've been cured 7 times and cursed 77 times, and that makes you eligible to use the feature on other members.  You're only allowed to use it once in a 24 hour period per cousin, and there are a few other limits you may encounter while using the feature.  You also will not see the cure and curse links in your own posts because you're not allowed to use it on yourself.