Dark Shadows: Reincarnation
– Mark B. Perry Reveals the
Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Games
-
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s)
-
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
)
Episode #0516
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
Go Down
Author
Topic: Episode #0516 (Read 933 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Mysterious Benefactor
Systems Manager /
Administrator
FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 23522
Karma: +211/-12939
Gender:
Episode #0516
«
on:
August 09, 2013, 08:29:37 PM »
Complete the phrase: Julia - "Willie, could you go upstairs until I call you? I want to take advantage of this opportunity by reviving Barnabas in a very special way! I'm going to...!!"
Logged
Uncle Roger
* 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 35431
Karma: +13/-136928
Gender:
Re: Episode #0516
«
Reply #1 on:
August 09, 2013, 10:29:58 PM »
Pretend it's 2012 and I Am Helena Bonham Carter
Logged
Fade Away and Radiate
Mysterious Benefactor
Systems Manager /
Administrator
FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 23522
Karma: +211/-12939
Gender:
Re: Episode #0516
«
Reply #2 on:
October 05, 2013, 05:15:14 PM »
I beyond love it!!
(But you knew I would!
)
Logged
Uncle Roger
* 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 35431
Karma: +13/-136928
Gender:
Re: Episode #0516
«
Reply #3 on:
October 05, 2013, 05:23:22 PM »
Indeed I did!
And who could blame you?
Logged
Fade Away and Radiate
Print
Pages:
1
Go Up
« previous
next »
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Games
-
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s)
-
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
)
Episode #0516
Home
Button one
button two
button three