Author Topic: GOING OUT ON A LIMB  (Read 1161 times)

Offline Annie

• DSF God
    • View Profile
GOING OUT ON A LIMB
« on: August 26, 2003, 05:13:34 PM »
Just loved when The Q-man was trying to drive
the spirits away yesterday!!   You could say
he was branching out in life??? HAA!!!!
Sorry, that was awful.   ( Note the goregous
blue eyes in moonlight oh YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Love Anne :-* ;D :P
"Never Give Up On Your Dreams "I Didn't So Don't
You"    By Barry Manilow

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
And introducing the Central Park Twig as..
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2003, 11:55:21 PM »
I wonder who collected it, how long they took off work to do it and how much they were paid to collect Quentin's twig . .used for the half-ass seance he tried to perform yesterday. ..  :P
Julia99

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Re:GOING OUT ON A LIMB
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2003, 02:15:15 AM »
Does Quentin know the reason Barn came to 1897 was because he (Q) had been/was going to be a ghost?[/i]

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Happybat

• Full Poster
  • Jag gillar Dark Shadows!
    • View Profile
Re:And introducing the Central Park Twig as..
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2003, 09:57:16 PM »
I wonder who collected it, how long they took off work to do it and how much they were paid to collect Quentin's twig . .used for the half-ass seance he tried to perform yesterday. ..  :P

Julia99,

ROTFL!   [lghy]  At first I thought that was a divining rod, which is used to find water.  Water?!?  Or was it just to beat Gerard's evil spirit into submission?  In your dreams, Quentin baby!

Yes, Annie, it is nice having that daily dose of eye candy, isn't it?
Happybat

"One can only truly understand what one can create"--Giambattista Vico, Italian philosopher

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2003, 10:11:47 PM »
Well, I for one will be happy to help dear Quentin out with his burgeoning twig... er, branch, er... STAFF!!!

That reminds me of this weird dream I had the other night that I was watching DS, and Selby was on screen, and the camera panned down to his crotch, and well... respect for the children who may be reading these boards forbids me to go any further, but, let's just say, it was a feast for the eyes.

that devil Gothick "the DEVIL made me do it!!!"

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2003, 11:55:36 PM »
Well, I for one will be happy to help dear Quentin out with his burgeoning twig... er, branch, er... STAFF!!!

That reminds me of this weird dream I had the other night that I was watching DS, and Selby was on screen, and the camera panned down to his crotch, and well... respect for the children who may be reading these boards forbids me to go any further, but, let's just say, it was a feast for the eyes.

that devil Gothick "the DEVIL made me do it!!!"

Gothick,

Very funny!  In fact, LMAO!!!  I find that I frequently have a similar dream involving myself, Bathia Mapes and Minnie Duval in a meeting of the minds, so to speak!  (By the way, I wonder if the delectable Ms. Duval ever rented that luxury apartment of the late, unlamented John Yaegar?  Maybe PT Roxanne Drew is now residing there, pining away over her great, lost love, Mr. B., no doubt.)

Nevertheless, while I (and, no doubt, many others here) appreciate and enjoy your "ribald" sense of humor, there are bound to be those, whose sensibilities are offended by your wickedly amusing sense of humor.

Keep it up!!

Bob the Bartender, former altar boy and aspiring dirty old man!