Author Topic: Kathy Cody in SWEET CHARITY?  (Read 721 times)

Offline Brian

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Kathy Cody in SWEET CHARITY?
« on: August 20, 2003, 04:03:33 AM »
I recently watched SWEET CHARITY (1969) on DVD and noted a young actress playing a 60s Flower Child near the end of the film.  She looked and sounded a lot like Kathy Cody to me, but there are no credits on the disc to confirm this.  Does anyone have info on this film and whether or not Ms. Cody was in it (it was filmed in NY.)  Just curious.

Brian

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re:Kathy Cody in SWEET CHARITY?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2003, 04:52:16 AM »
I just checked imdb.com and her name doesn't appear.  They give the full cast including various uncredited dancers and other characters, so presumably it wasn't Kathy.
Josette

Offline Brian

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Re:Kathy Cody in SWEET CHARITY?
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2003, 01:34:57 AM »
Thanks, Josette, for your reply.  The thing about the IMDB is that it is "fan"-supported, i.e., movie afficionados make all the contributions to the database.  If you look up LI'L ABNER (1959), you'll see that Valerie Harper (RHODA) is listed as an uncredited dancer:  I supplied that info after noticing Harper in the chorus of the film.  I also supplied info on Beth Howland (ALICE) and Donna Douglas (BEVERLY HILLBILLIES), both of whom also appear in ABNER.  I'm going to be adding some more credit information to A DARKNESS AT BLAISEDON soon--I just haven't taken the time.  Also, beware: some of the information on the IMDB is incorrect.  Again, it's all because people like you and me supply the material.

But thanks for your suggestion.

Brian