Author Topic: OT - Personality Test  (Read 4361 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
OT - Personality Test
« on: August 12, 2003, 01:53:11 PM »
A friend sent me this link:

http://www.thespark.com/person

Thought some of you might enjoy it too. :)

Here are my results:

ARTIST
(Dominant Introvert Abstract Feeler )

MB,

Like just 4% of the population you are an ARTIST (DIAF)--creative, adventurous, and deep. Although you are an introvert, your dominant ideas lead you to assert yourself often--especially through your work. You actively put your creativity to constructive use, and because you are ruled by your heart you are less likely to be inhibited by logic.

You have an intuitive understanding of emotion and know how evoke it in others, but the real world can be a prison of foolishness and embarrassment if you don't get your head out of the clouds a little more. Also, you are 87% likely to write poetry. Please, for the love of God, stop now.

The last bit about the poetry most definitely doesn't apply [lghy], but the rest is fairly accurate.

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Re:OT - Personality Test
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2003, 03:40:43 PM »
You have an intuitive understanding of emotion and know how evoke it in others, but the real world can be a prison of foolishness and embarrassment if you don't get your head out of the clouds a little more. Also, you are 87% likely to write poetry. Please, for the love of God, stop now.

The last bit about the poetry most definitely doesn't apply [lghy], but the rest is fairly accurate.

I read this, then I read the poetry you've written for the winner of Ms. Ideal Ghoul...really MB...poet laureat of DS!!

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2003, 04:06:14 PM »
My most darling Mysterioso, you may have the brain of a hot shot programmer and the hands of a lover, but I have it on good authority that you have the soul of a poet.

Your admirer,

Gothick

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2003, 04:18:51 PM »
I read this, then I read the poetry you've written for the winner of Ms. Ideal Ghoul...really MB...poet laureat of DS!!

Well, I didn't really write that - I just reworked the real lyrics for There She Is, Miss America. Anybody could do that. ;)

But where are your results, Patti? Like the subtitle says, don't be shy. [wink2]

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2003, 04:28:03 PM »
you may have the brain of a hot shot programmer and the hands of a lover, but I have it on good authority that you have the soul of a poet.

You're going to make me start to blush.  :-[  :)

(And sssh [sssh] about me having the hands of a lover - you'll start people talking. [wink2])

And like Patti, where are your results?  ^-^

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2003, 04:39:17 PM »
Well, I almost never take these things, but you've goaded me into it.  I didn't answer some of the questions because, frankly, they were idiotic (that whole mouse thing at the end eluded me).  This is what it came up with:

POLITICIAN
(Dominant Extrovert Abstract Thinker)

Like just 5% of the population you are a POLITICIAN (DEAT)--forceful, outgoing, and forward-looking. You are strong-willed and extroverted, so you enjoy interacting with other people. You aggressively pursue your goals.

Your creative style of thinking allows you to come up with unusual arguments and original ideas that appeal to others, but behind it all is an analytical mind that never forgets the bottom line. While some might see you as manipulative, your close friends know you are a talented person who deserves the best in life.

Whatever. You *are* manipulative. Whether you use your power for "good" or "bad", it's up to you. If you're confused what good or bad means, ask a HEALER. Like EXPERIMENTERS, you have a propensity for cheating.

btw, I think statements that begin with such phrases as "like 5 % of the population" can be described as spin, pure and simple.

There's another word to describe these statements, but it's more appropriate to a barnyard than a civilised forum such as this.

And, OK, so I only shook your hand, but I have very good instincts about these things--trust me, darling.

G.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2003, 05:04:12 PM »
I didn't answer some of the questions because, frankly, they were idiotic

Gee, ya think? ;) But that's half the fun.

(My favorite question has to be whether you communicate better orally or anally - I about fell off my chair when that came up! [lghy])

And, OK, so I only shook your hand, but I have very good instincts about these things--trust me, darling.

Well, I wasn't denying it - only asking that we keep it quiet. [lol3]

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2003, 05:25:11 PM »
Thanks, MB.  Well, the quiz was fun.  I didn't answer the oral/anal question.  It would have been nice if they had had a setting for "versatile."

The little sign under your name is now informing me, in addition to my ISP code and browser status, that "there is no spoon."

I think the ghost of Douglas Adams is haunting you.  Either that, or you're a Zen monk in your spare time these days.

btw--you're not thinking of going to NYC for the big do-do, are you?

G.

Offline jennifer

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2003, 07:32:07 PM »
well i was a politican too ICK! think i'll go to CA and run for gov!

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline ProfStokes

• * Ingenious Intellect *
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2003, 08:44:17 PM »
OK, this looks fairly accurate.  Oddly enough, my graduating class was called the Dreamers, so perhaps this is fitting.  Thanks for the fun, MB.

ProfStokes

P.S.--jennifer, that governor's position is mine.  >:D

DREAMER
(Submissive Introvert Abstract Feeler )

Like just 11% of the population you are a DREAMER (SIAF)--reserved and imaginative. You are basically the shy, silent type. You don't have much interest in facts and figures or most of what's going on around you, but the internal worlds you build for yourself are rich and complex.

Luckily, your creativity and strong heart mean you have a deep personality evident to anyone who gets to know you. It's just that not many people do, because most everyone thinks you're a loser. Talk to yourself less, other people more, little shaver.

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2003, 09:22:42 PM »
For once, I've gotten a test "score" that  I am not ashamed to reveal, lol.

HELPER WHO FINDS MISSING CHILDREN OVER THE INTERNET
(Submissive Introvert Concrete Feeler )

Like just 10% of the population you are a HELPER WHO FINDS MISSING CHILDREN OVER THE INTERNET (SICF). You are very tentative in the world and introverted with people--which means you are the shy and silent type. Hence the Internet. But behind your reserved exterior lies a dedicated person with a passion for the concrete truth who wants to, in his heart of hearts, help find missing children. God bless you.

Offline Stuart

• Full Poster
  • Can you smell chips?
    • View Profile
    • Dark Shadows Journal Online
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2003, 09:24:11 PM »
"DREAMER
(Submissive Introvert Abstract Feeler )

Stuart M
 Like just 11% of the population you are a DREAMER (SIAF)--reserved and imaginative. You are basically the shy, silent type. You don't have much interest in facts and figures or most of what's going on around you, but the internal worlds you build for yourself are rich and complex.

Luckily, your creativity and strong heart mean you have a deep personality evident to anyone who gets to know you. It's just that not many people do, because most everyone thinks you're a loser. Talk to yourself less, other people more, little shaver."

Hmmmm... so that's me told, I guess...  ;)
http://darkshadowsnews.blogspot.com | The Dark Shadows News Page
http://www.collinwood.net | Visit the Dark Shadows Journal Online

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2003, 09:55:44 PM »
Oh my...

PERFORMER
(Dominant Extrovert Abstract Feeler )

Midnite   Like just 6% of the population you are a PERFORMER (DEAF)--personable, self-assured, and excellent under pressure. You are extroverted and strong-willed, which, in combination means you are good with people and aren't willing to let opportunity pass you by. Congratulations. I'm sure all the peons you've stepped on never saw it coming and didn't feel a thing.

You like being naked.

Anyhow, you have formidable creative talents, and you often following what your heart tells you instead of your logical mind. Your exuberance can earn you many friends and admirers, despite your ambition, or it can intimidate the less confident into keeping their distance. It's also possible you're Madonna.

Now that's a scary personality.  But seriously, I took it again, changing only a couple of answers, and that time it read as submissive, which is why I'm not crazy about personality tests.

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2003, 09:59:26 PM »
that governor's position is mine.  >:D

You've got my vote!  :D

Offline Eleanor_Rigby

• Full Poster
  • So it goes -- Kilgore Trout
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2003, 10:00:52 PM »
I am a

JUDGE
(Dominant Introvert Concrete Thinker )

Like just 3% of the population you are a JUDGE (DICT). Your affinity for facts and analytical approach to life help you some complex problems and make tough decisions that others cannot. But don't think you don't act like a bitch a lot of the time. You jump into arguments and hold grudges like crazy. Try jumping into the sack and holding buttocks, instead. You could probably use some love.

While some may see you as a bit overbearing and arrogant, your friends know that you are a trustworthy person with depth and a strong sense of righteousness. Although you are introverted and somewhat reserved, you have a forceful personality that your friends appreciate and your enemies fear. God help them. God help all of us.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss