Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0451  (Read 717 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0451
« on: May 07, 2013, 05:12:47 PM »
Robservations #451

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0451

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 12:13:08 AM »
After Nathan slaps Millicent and holds her, I wonder if at last he feels some pity for her. Just wondering….

But poor Bathia--destroyed in the end by Angelique. Barnabas and his father are defeated.

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 05:15:34 AM »
Joshua manages to stop the strangling. I wonder why Angelique did not appear as the giant head unless they didn't want to pay Lara Parker for the use of her head floating about. The picture is still over the mantel and it would seem more interesting if the power came from the painting. In the end the good cannot overcome the evil and flames engulf the good witch. Hardly a storybook ending.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 02:08:28 PM »
Anita Bolster is prompted audibly from offscreen.  **  Candles are proving to be the most powerful supernatural tools ever... Bathia points one at Barnabas and makes him cringe and flinch, just as if it were a cross.   Barnabas needed to remember just then that all HE has to do is glance at the nearest candle, to cast one of his powerful vampire spells, and he'd have been fine....  Bathia knows how to look at candles effectively too, since that's how she summoned Barnabas.

Nathan: "I'll be here for some time yet."
Naomi: "I'm sure."  That was funny.

By bye Bathia.   Look very shocked Mr. Frid, sell that bad special effect!
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 05:16:32 AM »
Boy oh boy, Frid sure got to ham it up, lol. I can’t believe I don’t remember any of this. I had no idea that the way to the tower room was from under the landing. Kinda cool. New dress for Naomi? Very beautiful – Bennett & the dress. Naomi speaks of Daniel as David. Gotta love Millicent freaking Nathan out by predicting a bad end for him and revealing to Naomi about Barnabas. Fake Angelique laugh, Bye-Bye Bathia by fire. None of us had a whole lot to say about this this ep. - which ironically speaks volumes.