Author Topic: Blooper?  (Read 863 times)

Offline Cassandra

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Blooper?
« on: July 23, 2003, 09:33:47 AM »
In yesterdays episode when Barnabas was just about to enter Angelique's room to search through her things I noticed something strange.  The hallway just outside of Angelique's room was all in disarray, the picture half hanging off the wall, chairs on it's side, a real mess.  I was wondering what the heck happened, but then I saw that after Barnabas had been in the room a few moments it suddenly changed back to RT!   It looked like things changed way before Barnabas even got into the room, lol!!!

Cassandra
"Calamity Jane"

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
Re:Blooper?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2003, 03:34:02 PM »
Hi, Cassandra, yes, I notice the same blooper every time I watch this episode.  Somebody in continuity was asleep at the wheel that day.  It's surprising, actually, that this sort of thing did not happen in the interaction between the Parallel Time/Original Time storylines.

Gothick

Offline doombuggy69

• Junior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2003, 05:36:18 PM »
Cassandra,

If you think that was a funny PT blooper wait until you see the episode where Barnabas leaves PT 1970:

There is a major blooper when Barnabas and Julia are in the PT room at the end. [spoiler]Stokes has set fire to Collinwood. Barnabas is wearing his inverness cape, and I believe has his cane with him too. Barnabas is calling to Roxanne and the room changes quite suddenly. Barnabas and Julia are transported to 1995, and in that split second of the change between scenes, Barnabas has lost his inverness cape and cane.  Obviously the two scenes were shot at different times of the day and the director (and maybe even Frid) forgot what he was wearing between scenes.  That also brings up the nitpick that Barnabas left his cape AND CANE in PT 1970. He had them when he went to that time, but didn't have them when he came back to present time.[/spoiler]

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2003, 02:02:09 AM »
Doombuggy...never noticed that (at least I don't remember).
But, if you think about it...that could lead to someone in 1970PT saying:
[spoiler]Barnabas is presumed dead; we found his cane.[/spoiler]

Patti
What a Woman!