Author Topic: The Topic Hopping Buttons  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
The Topic Hopping Buttons
« on: July 12, 2003, 02:30:20 PM »
Did they just appear?....or have they been there and I just haven't noticed them, what with the general chaos around here? [smrtasb]
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re:The Topic Hopping Buttons
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2003, 07:18:54 PM »
Did they just appear?....or have they been there and I just haven't noticed them, what with the general chaos around here? [smrtasb]

Late last nite dementors apparated and stole some of our scripts, and though weakened from his nearly week-long struggle with evil, MB managed to summon our Patronus with "Expecto Patronum", and so the dementors were fought off and our scripts were restored.  Or something like that...

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2003, 03:41:44 PM »
Which was a MUCH more entertaining way of saying:

"They were always there, you twit!!  They just look strange....like everything else around here!!"

Of course, now that things are back to what passes for normal here, they look familiar once again.  :D
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2003, 05:22:31 PM »
Which was a MUCH more entertaining way of saying:

"They were always there, you twit!!  They just look strange....like everything else around here!!"

LOL.  Actually, it was my demented (pardon the pun) way of saying that the scripts became corrupted while one of the switches was being made and so a few things stopped showing up-- the smileys, for example-- but MB tracked down the problem and fixed it. [wink2]