Author Topic: New DS movie!  (Read 827 times)

Offline JVjr

• Junior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
New DS movie!
« on: December 07, 2012, 08:44:50 PM »
Spencer Productions has just made another film. This one is a full length movie titled "Curse of the Full Moon", starring Kathleen Cody, Sharon Smyth Lentz, and Chip Coffey. You can view the trailer on YouTube. Just type in Curse of the full moon sneak peak, and there you should be. After viewing it, please go to Spencer Productions on facebook, and let them know what you think.  JVjr   PS: If you missed the other Spencer Production film "Back from the Grave to Haunt me", you can view that film on youtube as well, by just typing in Back from the grave to haunt me (Trailer).   

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
Re: New DS movie!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 10:06:18 PM »
Some kind of videogame (?) comes up for the movie title, so it's much easier if you just click on this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXMmaDPPK0o&feature=plcp

The "sneak peek" runs around 11 minutes so I will have to watch later, but previewing the link, I was able to glimpse  a hilariously spot-on portrayal by Daryl channeling Grayson as Magda, worth the price of admission alone.

G.

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 04:42:35 AM »
That had some really funny moments.  I love Darryl Schaffer's work as Barnabas AND Julia.  Hilarious!

G.

Offline tragic bat

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 05:54:16 AM »
I love the 1897 elements, this looks hilarious.  Hope I can see it someday.
“You could have devoted your life to a serious study of the occult instead of just being some freak who can tell the future!”--RT 1970 Roxanne.