Author Topic: Is Sabrina Stuart for real???  (Read 5469 times)

Offline The Doctor and K9

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: Is Sabrina Stuart for real???
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2012, 05:13:12 PM »
Let's remember that acting on DS was  arduous, a new script daily, and little prep time. I saw her in a movie, Eating?  She was fantastic!

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2012, 03:37:38 PM »
I agree. She was fantastic on the audio drama.  I think she was young actress who wasn't as prepared as the others for live TV. She was pretty stiff; however, I again she seemed to relax in her PT role and do best in it!
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline Ronny G

• Junior Poster
  • Barnabas Bites Best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2012, 08:47:45 PM »
I'm currently watching the PT storyline now, and I don't think she is a very good actress...
[spoiler]Her character was just strangled to death by John Yaeger, and she can't even play dead! After she fell to the floor, the camera zoomed in for a closeup, and her eyelashes were fluttering away, and it looked like she was clearing her throat.[/spoiler]

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2012, 07:34:18 PM »
I have to wonder if she was really near sighted; when it cuts to a scene with her she seems to be always looking at someone to cue her or see the light on the camera come on. I think a lot of other actors and actresses had this process down a bit better by looking out of the corner of their eye or looking up or something to that effect.

I have to say again though I really loved her in the audio drama. She did a fine job! :)
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2012, 12:11:30 AM »
One of the other actresses--I think it was Lara--said that Lisa was a very good actress but was simply not a good fit for the show.
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2012, 05:43:23 AM »
Looking back now, I'm sorry that we never got to see a scene between Sabrina and Amy. Two characters who really should have met but apparently never did--at least not on camera
Fade Away and Radiate