Author Topic: Louis Edmonds' Cat  (Read 774 times)

David

Louis Edmonds' Cat
« on: May 29, 2003, 09:01:38 AM »
Theresa, formerly Tess, is a little girl cat that I adopted from Louis Edmonds' home after his funeral in March 2001.

About a year later, Theresa was diagnosed with a benign tumor in her throat, which nearly killed her. Right now meds are holding the tumor at bay, but in 6 months they will cease to work, and she will have to be put to sleep. Surgery costing $5,000.00 will remove the tumor & save her life.

Any donations towards Theresa's surgery would be greatly appreciated. This would not be tax deductable, but anyone who donates gets the following: copies of Theresa's medical records, including from when Louis was her owner. A picture of Theresa, and a copy of the contract Louis signed for his appearence in my film "Next Year in Jerusalem".

Should I get more money than needed for the surgery, the balance will be donated to the Caroline Church in Setauket NY. This Church adjoined Louis' home. He willed his home to the Church and his ashes now lie there.

Louis dearly loved his animals. They gave him a lot of comfort during his final days. Let's save Theresa's life.

Email me at DavidandBeecher@webtv.net

Thank you     

Offline sheenasma

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • Sheena
    • View Profile
    • NancyMck's Dark Shadows Events
Re:Louis Edmonds' Cat
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2003, 10:43:38 PM »
Dvaid;

Try this:

http://www.imom.org/

I hope they can help you.  My Sheena had cancer surgery and lived another 5+ years, eventually passing from old age.

Sheenasma
Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes - Henry David Thoreau

Screw Thoreau - sheenasma
GHP

David

Re:Louis Edmonds' Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2003, 11:03:34 AM »
Thanks for the link! I'm going to check into this during the week, and I'll be getting back to you.

Bless your heart!

David