Author Topic: Hanukkah  (Read 1130 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Hanukkah
« on: May 14, 2003, 08:27:59 PM »
Patti
What a Woman!

Connie

Re:Hanukkah
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2003, 02:40:32 AM »
Patti
   ^
   ^
 [hello]

Now THIS is the post to end all posts.   I guess it sort of wraps it all up in a nutshell - doesn't it??  LOL

I swear to God Patti, YOU ARE A TRIP.  I don't understand at least half your posts, but ya know what?  That doesn't matter 'cause YOU understand them and that's what's important.   :-*

Fondly,
CLC

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2003, 04:04:21 AM »
Now THIS is the post to end all posts.   I guess it sort of wraps it all up in a nutshell - doesn't it??  LOL

I'm pretty sure Patti simply wanted to put the first day of Hanukkah up on the calendar for everyone but didn't have anything she wanted to say in the post to accompany that listing. ;)

Offline victoriawinters

• Senior Poster
  • Total ENFJ Geek!
    • View Profile
    • victoriawinters.net
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2003, 06:34:57 AM »
What else is there to say?  "It's Hanukkah... Pattie."

It infers to me to be sure and have plenty of latkes and presents for her. ;)  Nothing else need be said.

Connie

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2003, 08:21:53 AM »
1000th Post  [deal2]
(and it's enough really, hmm?)

I'm pretty sure Patti simply wanted to put the first day of Hanukkah up on the calendar for everyone but didn't have anything she wanted to say in the post to accompany that listing. ;)

OMG!  The light is finally coming on!  [ideay]  ROFL
I found the calendar.  There's an actual calendar!    DUH!!  [7385]

I couldn't for the life of me..... [confused_ani]

For cryin' out loud!  I was seeing these topics -- Jonathan Frid's birthday.....Alexandra Moltke's birthday.....etc.  I'm like, "huh?"
And then I'm trying to follow the tortuous path of Patti's posts -- from here, to Testing, back here -- and coming up empty handed.
I figured, well, MB's the only one who understands what she's doing!

Then I see the topic "Hannukah" and the message reads "Patti".  [hdscrt]
I'm like, "That's it!  This is all too esoteric for me!"  ROFL
THEN, before she goes to bed, LAFB informs me that there's an actual calendar and where the button is for it.  Soooo.....
what have I been doing for the last hour??  Clicking on the different months, years, noticing how someone's age changes, etc., then seeing how the date of Patti's anniversary leads to her post.....
Technology!  It's a wonderful thing, ain't it??

Somebody shoot me PLEASE.   [uzi]

(in defense of my stupidity though, it's rather hard to concentrate when once every 4 minutes a window pops up in your face that says "REPAIR DATABASE".)  Then when you click it off, another one pops up and says:
"Select the file data source that describes the driver that you wish to connect to.  You can use any file data source that refers to an ODBC driver which is installed on your machine." (I can recite this in my sleep)

Yeah - I got your "file data source" right HERE!

Gee, maybe it's got to do with the fact that my email hasn't been working in days!  (nah)

PS  Hey Patti.  Maybe we should get together for lunch sometime.  I mean, we just live down the road from each other.  I'm sure that what with my mushed up brain, you'd have me in a state of suspended stupor within 5 minutes!  (Ya might as well finish me off)  LOL

love
CLC

Offline Patti Feinberg

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2003, 09:00:20 PM »
Connie dahling....I'd love to get together with you (I don't drive though...so could you come my way)??

yada yada ....data base.....[bnghd]

GET CONNIE SOME BENADRYL.

I'm glad you laughed Connie...but I don't understand...

If I want just to post something on the calendar, does it ALSO go here onto this board? (MB or Midnite...this for you please).

Boy....this board be lookin' good 8) 8) (aw...shucks...I hoped there was some smilie with a big ganja)  ;D

LOOK AT MY MOOD RING....I HATE 12 YEAR OLDS >:(

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2003, 09:05:24 PM »
If I want just to post something on the calendar, does it ALSO go here onto this board? (MB or Midnite...this for you please).

Yes. :)