Author Topic: Erica Fitz  (Read 809 times)

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Erica Fitz
« on: September 10, 2012, 04:43:21 AM »
Well, I was poking around on the Internet and stumbled across a website for one of the most evil women in history, Danielle Roget/Leona Eltridge alias Erica Fitz. It seems that she left NYC (and presumably acting), moved to Pennsylvania and began a public relations/copywriting business. She currently coaches college students in both acting and writing.

The site, Ericafitzmears.com, has a couple of pictures of her. I would not have recognized from DS but she looks pretty good for someone who hit 70 this year.

Interesting bio, which may debunk some of the rumors that have circulated about her for years. She moved to Pennsylvania with her husband and were married for thirty years until his death. They also had one child, a daughter. Well, if they can bring Bobbi Ann Woronko to a Festival, maybe they can bring Erica too.
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
Re: Erica Fitz
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 02:15:38 AM »
How fascinating.  I kind of hope she never happens upon our boards, given some of the comments some of us have made over the years.

I almost want to write a tale now entitled, "There's something about Erica..."

Her presence on the series was much more vivid than that of Bobbi Jo.  She should certainly be invited to a DS fan event.  The Festivals appear to be dead in the water but perhaps some inventive fan will contact Erica and ask if she would like to come meet some fans at some point.

G.

David

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 06:35:39 AM »
since Leona's life force was used to bring Eve to life, I'd put Erica on stage with Marie.

ClaudeNorth

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 01:32:46 AM »
One of my favorite "bloopers" involves Erica Fitz.  At the beginning of the scene between Leona and Adam in Josette's room, Robert Rodan can be seen smiling and letting out a little laugh before going into his Adam character.  It's very fast, but he was definitely amused by something, and it's interesting to watch him transition from Robert to Adam.

I agree, Gothick.  If Bobbi Ann Woronko could appear at a Fest, why not La Fitz?

Offline michael c

• DSF God
  • mr.collins i'm fed up with this nonsense!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 02:52:08 AM »
i'd be willing to bet ms. woronko's fest appearance was a one time deal...

those "nurse pritchet" t-shirts must be in a goodwill bin somewhere now. [ghost_rolleyes]
sleep 'til noon and your punishment shall be the dregs of the coffeepot.

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 10:31:04 PM »
That's interesting.  I did try to contact her through editors/papers she worked with in PA and actors unions. 
Julia99