Author Topic: Should The Big Bang Theory guys be attending DS Fests?  (Read 806 times)

David

Should The Big Bang Theory guys be attending DS Fests?
« on: September 05, 2012, 04:00:04 AM »
It just seems they should, then Amy Farrah Fowler could lust after David Selby, Howard could try to score with Kathryn & Lara, and a gay fan could hit on Raj, who could say "I SO don't want to do that, dude!"

Offline Willie Loomis

• Senior Poster
  • willie rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Should The Big Bang Theory guys be attending DS Fests?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 02:44:01 PM »
Well, Spence Olchin did.  (Well, I don't think that he ever go there.   But he tried....and freaked out all his friends and girlfriend.)

But back to The Big Bang Theory, I don't think I've ever heard the BBT people mention Dark Shadows, although I've been waiting for it. I only have seasons one through four -- only watch them on DVD, so I don't know if they have mentioned after season 4.

Can you just hear Penny -- asking Lara Parker about her writing?   "How's that workin'n out for you, hun?"

Howard's mother from the bathroom:  "HOWAAAARDDDDD, Bring me back David Selby's autograph....BETTA YET, bring me back DAVID SELLLLBBBYYYYY"

And of course Sheldon will be telling all the cast members about his theory on Parallel Time and the plot holes it caused on the show, which is why he couldn't watch such an ametuer......WELL, you get my point. LOL!!!

David

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 05:19:38 PM »
 [ghost_cheesy]
I know, it's so perfect, and it's the only fandom they're not into.
I'm writing a letter to the producers!

David

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 07:59:57 PM »
 [ghost_smiley]
I just posted at the Big Bang Facebook page a suggestion that the guys should be into DS.

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 10:38:12 PM »
Actually, I can see them, all sci-fi geeks, getting into an argument about it, thinking it's beneath them until Sheldon's fundamentalist mom admits it was one her guilty pleasures, even though she was told, as she watched it originally, that it was "satanic."  And then she admits that she had a crush of Joel Crothers.

Gerard

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 10:15:36 PM »
I'd suggest Sheldon go through a comedic Dream Curse but it would be lost on 99% of the audience.

Offline Willie Loomis

• Senior Poster
  • willie rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2012, 08:08:17 PM »
I'd suggest Sheldon go through a comedic Dream Curse but it would be lost on 99% of the audience.

That is what he usually does on a day to day basis.   [ghost_grin] [ghost_grin]