Author Topic: Secret Closet?  (Read 3144 times)

Offline Luciaphile

• ** Collinsport Commentator **
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re:Secret Closet?
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2003, 11:49:17 AM »
Also, am I the only one that noticed how much nicer Grayson's facial make-up has been lately?  (I think Luciaphil had mentioned this in her Idle Thoughts post)  Whatever make-up they're using is definetely doing her justice because she looks great.

It seems to be more a case of what they're not using. Much lighter touch.

Nice to see. Won't be too long before the lighting gets really funky and the entire cast starts to take on a chartreuse hue, so enjoy it while it lasts :)
"Some people ask their god for answers to their spiritual questions. For everything else, there is Google." --rpcxdr-ga

Offline Debra

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2003, 06:32:34 AM »
Julia does seem to look much better these days, less tired and stressed out.  I had just attributed this to her not having to worry over Barnabas and not always running over to him at all hours of the night.  ;)

Deb

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2003, 08:46:20 PM »
I imagine one day only thirty years ago. . . in a makeup chair far far away, Grayson Hall, tired and irritated and hot (New York summer) slaps away large hands holding a huge tube of liquid eyeliner,  and yells, Let me do IT!

Hence, Julia has a "new look". . . as a stage actress I'm sure she often did her own makeup.  Even today (or really 15 years ago when i watched daily) if you notice a particular actress or actresses has good makeup on a soap, I'd read that they applied their own. . .
Julia99

Offline Debra

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2003, 09:39:14 PM »
Even today (or really 15 years ago when i watched daily) if you notice a particular actress or actresses has good makeup on a soap, I'd read that they applied their own. . .[/b]

Yes I also heard that Katherine L Scott always applied her own make up which probably is why her skin always looked so flawless.  I always opted to doing ones own makeup also.

Deb

Offline kuanyin

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2003, 01:02:32 AM »
  "There's God the Father, God the Son, and Grayson Hall ... and the first two better watch Their Step!" (my apologies if this offends any individuals in the audience)

Actually...I think that's hilarious!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly, rather than not at all." G.K. Chesterton