Author Topic: W. C. Feilds was right........  (Read 1619 times)

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
W. C. Feilds was right........
« on: April 28, 2003, 02:20:43 PM »
......Actors should steadfastly REFUSE to perform with animals or small children.  In this case, we're not exactly sure which.

Evil Barnabas lecturing little BlondieMonster..... ::)

Thank heaven for the ever-enthusiastic Prof. Stokes....."It's like being in the middle of a mystery novel and not knowing how it ends!!"  :D
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
Re:W. C. Feilds was right........
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2003, 03:29:00 PM »
Leviathan really starts to jump the shark when Widdle Alexander shows up.  His poker-faced bangs-obscured glares are about as alarming as the fur on my childhood Fuzzy Wuzzy.  And everytime he shrills "MISSUS STAWDAWD!" I crack up.

Don't get me wrong, there are still some of the greatest moments in the history of DS ahead of us.  I thought Alexander's successor was the best of all the Leviathan Leader casting choices.

And then, of course, there's everybody's favorite--BRUNO!  He of the Ranch Poodle chic and the brylcreem addiction.

Gothick

ClaudeNorth

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2003, 05:19:17 PM »
Not to mention that hunky Schuyler Rumson... ::)

Regards,

John

Offline jennifer

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2003, 02:40:30 PM »
Leviathan really starts to jump the shark when Widdle Alexander shows up.  His poker-faced bangs-obscured glares are about as alarming as the fur on my childhood Fuzzy Wuzzy.  And everytime he shrills "MISSUS STAWDAWD!" I crack up.

Don't get me wrong, there are still some of the greatest moments in the history of DS ahead of us.  I thought Alexander's successor was the best of all the Leviathan Leader casting choices.

And then, of course, there's everybody's favorite--BRUNO!  He of the Ranch Poodle chic and the brylcreem addiction.

Gothick

yes Micheal the male bad seed!

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline jennifer

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2003, 02:42:34 PM »
Not to mention that hunky Schuyler Rumson... ::)

Regards,

John

now he should be paired with Oliva Corey! :o

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

IluvBarnabas

Re: W. C. Feilds was right........
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 04:25:54 PM »
I never liked either of the boys, Alexander or Michael, but that's the point....they weren't meant to be likable. In that case both boys did a great acting job.

I think the two of them could have used a 24-hour spanking session with a paddle!

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: W. C. Feilds was right........
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2006, 05:53:50 AM »
I think the two of them could have used a 24-hour spanking session with a paddle!

I'm not so sure how much good that would have done because they were so twisted that they (like this smiley: :spank:) probably would have enjoyed it too much.  [lghy]  (Though Michael almost got to find out how much he might have liked it - that is until [spoiler]Megan stopped Philip.)[/spoiler]

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2008, 10:32:26 AM »

Great post!  I agree with it wholeheartedly!!  I also thought Alexanders successor was the best of the LEVIATHAN LEADER, and Jeb being my least favorite mainly cause I am not a big fan of Christopher Pennock in this particular role.  However, I must say I really enjoyed his portrayal of Cyrus Longworth/John Yeager. The whole Bruno bit was HIGHlarious and oh so true!
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/