Author Topic: Avatars  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Debra

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« on: April 21, 2003, 02:11:25 AM »
I just noticed that alot of the members here have a picture from Dark shadows under their names or screen names.  I was wondering how one goes about getting one of those avatars?  I had thought originally at first that this was just for certain posters but as I look on everyone seems to have one.   Would I be able to get one too?  And if so, where can I find one to choose from?

Thanks guys!!
Deb

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re:Avatars
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2003, 03:18:25 AM »
There are several DS avatars available in your profile.  They all begin with "DS..."  Since avatars are a unique expression of the individual poster, it would be appreciated if you choose one that's not already in use.  If you need any help with that, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

Some members have avatars that were created for their own personal use so not all the avatars that you see in messages will be there.  Often they're stored on the cousin's own webspace.

Offline Debra

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2003, 05:59:32 AM »
Thanks, I was wondering though if there were any avatars available of Angelique?   I know that you have one Midnite but I havent seen any others so far?  Was that just one of your own or am I missing something from the list?   I went through the whole list twice but couldn't find any?

Deb

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2003, 06:24:16 AM »
It's a capture I made, Deb.  Unfortunately, except for Cassandra there are none of her to choose from.  But if you have your own pic of Angie you can email it as an attachment to midnite@dsboards.com and I'll make it into an avatar for you when I'm able.

Oh cool, I just noticed what the upgrade does to addys.  LOL