Author Topic: HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE/OT  (Read 2343 times)

Offline CastleBee

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re:HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE/OT
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2003, 03:08:28 PM »
Fat, tacky t-shirted, elastic-waisted shorts wearin' dom (But I'm not bitter... ;) )
Hey Dom I hear ya! Except I've moved away from the elastic-waists and into the stretch-lycra jeans that look like regular Levis.  But I will never be separated from my big old black T with all the Disney female villains (have you ever noticed that most of them ARE female) complete with the words "Bad Girls Nightmare" on the back!

I also hope everyone had a good holiday complete with chocolate, colorful eggs and my personal favorite those delightfully too-sweet PEEPS!  [nuts]

CastleBee ~ thinking she should seriously consider consultation with Richard Simmons as she comes down from her semi-annual sugar high.

“There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery." ~ Joseph Conrad

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2003, 07:44:49 PM »
I love peeps too! Though this is the first year I didn't buy any. As a matter of fact the only Easter candy I ran into was a paper candy cup of jelly beans at Costco. I do have to hit the drug store today (no, not for diet pills, lol) so I may pick up a package of peeps if there are any left.

dom (who can't get those stretch-jeans off of his mind! ;) )

Offline jennifer

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2003, 09:22:05 PM »
I love peeps too! Though this is the first year I didn't buy any. As a matter of fact the only Easter candy I ran into was a paper candy cup of jelly beans at Costco. I do have to hit the drug store today (no, not for diet pills, lol) so I may pick up a package of peeps if there are any left.

dom (who can't get those stretch-jeans off of his mind! ;) )

peeps are best if they are stale!

jennifer

working towards getting into a bathing suit  soon! EEHHH!
to the treadmill!(not the marthon God those winners are TOO SKINNY :o)
put my boots away today hope i don't have to take them out again(know those down south and in LA can relate LOL)
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Mark Rainey

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
    • The Realm
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2003, 12:37:24 AM »
Agghh, Peeps! My wife got some and forced me to eat one. It was like choking down the stuffing out of an old pillow. Agghh, Peeps!

--Mark

Offline victoriawinters

• Senior Poster
  • Total ENFJ Geek!
    • View Profile
    • victoriawinters.net
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2003, 06:45:06 AM »
I also hope everyone had a good holiday complete with chocolate, colorful eggs and my personal favorite those delightfully too-sweet PEEPS! 

Ah, I love those Peeps.  Love to bite off their heads first.  lol  [crowdhappy]

But, alas I refrained as well.  Too much sugar or carbs is like a [beer] high for me now since I've lowered them so much of late.  Oh, they make me soooooo dizzy.