Author Topic: And so we return.......  (Read 1328 times)

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
And so we return.......
« on: April 10, 2003, 02:30:45 PM »
.....just in time to join the brain-cell-devouring "Music and Art" fest that was the psychedelic sixties.

Just in case we weren't sure where in time we'd ended up, we had Carolyn's day-glo quilted skirt to clue us in.  Ever the fashion pioneer is our Carolyn!  (The light flare off that thing must have driven the cameramen and the technical director crazy!)

But the REAL illustration was, of course, the Leviathan Ceremony, in all its "let's pretend we're shamans!" glory!!  "The Past is but the Beginning of the Beginning...."  What the F**k?  This was as "enlightened" as they could get?  Come on!  This stuff is supposed to be Cosmic!....Mind Blowing!

Sombody must have stolen a REALLY dull book from the Occult Book Store.  Carlos Castaneda would have spit his mushrooms out laughing.

I can't wait to see what turns up next....a ghuru?...a poet?.....the Greatful Dead?  Actually, I think I'm going to LIKE this storyline!

BTW....if we're still auctioning off Collinwood's artifacts (that was a great thread) I'll take that lovely little red leather giornale with gilt-edging that Julia was waving around at the old house.

like....far out.....
rainey
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline Maria_Merriweather

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Re:And so we return.......
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2003, 02:58:32 PM »
Back to the sixties!  What a great line--Barnabas to Josette--"We can be in another century tonight."  Poor Barnabas just can't win.  He runs into the Leviathans on his way to her.
MM

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2003, 03:37:17 AM »
Actually, I think the plot of the new storyline was suppose to be centered around Carolyn being possessed by Marcia Brady (seeing as how she now looked the part).

Gerard

Offline Patti Feinberg

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2003, 12:10:30 PM »
Carlos Castaneda would have spit his mushrooms out laughing.

lololol!!!  8) Carlos...there's a blast..
...the Greatful Dead?  Actually, I think I'm going to LIKE this storyline!
That'd be the ONLY way I'd like it!

like....far out.....
rainey

Go ask Alice Rainey....I think she'll know....

Patt
What a Woman!

Offline Julian

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2003, 02:51:19 PM »
Hmmm.  Carolyn possessed by Marcia Brady.   Interesting possibilities.  Mrs. Johnson possessed by Alice.,  Elizabeth by Carol Brady, Roger by Mike Brady, David by Bobby, Amy by Cindy, Willie by Sam the butcher.  Maybe in a crossover type thing, Angelique could get possessed by Samantha's evil double, Serena.

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2003, 03:01:16 PM »
Hmmm.  Carolyn possessed by Marcia Brady.   Interesting possibilities.  Mrs. Johnson possessed by Alice.,  Elizabeth by Carol Brady, Roger by Mike Brady, David by Bobby, Amy by Cindy, Willie by Sam the butcher.  Maybe in a crossover type thing, Angelique could get possessed by Samantha's evil double, Serena.
And Cathy Cody could've been possessed by either Jan or Cousin Oliver.

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2003, 07:20:00 PM »
Hi Gerard, I don't think Kathy Cody could have been possessed... in order to underline the dramatic horrifying gruesomeness of all the possessions, they'd have needed Hallie running around Collinwood screaming,

"WHUUUUUUUUUUUUU ARE YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!????"

Bet the glass in the control room was shattering that day...

Gothy

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2003, 05:37:27 AM »
Hi Gerard, I don't think Kathy Cody could have been possessed... in order to underline the dramatic horrifying gruesomeness of all the possessions, they'd have needed Hallie running around Collinwood screaming,

"WHUUUUUUUUUUUUU ARE YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!????"

Bet the glass in the control room was shattering that day...

Gothy

oh too funny Gothy but Hallie as Jan is too funny
running around Collinwood screaming "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia"
in that voice a few ghosts would have left Holly i mean Collin Wood fast!pass those mushrooms NOW!

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV