Author Topic: I can't get a message to Magnus  (Read 922 times)

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
I can't get a message to Magnus
« on: June 22, 2012, 07:42:25 AM »
I hope it was okay to post this. I left a message for Magnus but he seems to not be getting them.  I just thought if he saw this he could let me know if he can get messages here?  He aparently deleted his FB account so I can't reach him there.

Once he replies feel free to delte this. Or if this wasn't the proper thing to do please go ahead and delte it. I just really need to contact him.

Thanks again,

Cousin Tae
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline Annie

• DSF God
    • View Profile
Re: I can't get a message to Magnus
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 08:15:20 AM »
Hi  Taeylor  did  you try  sending him  an a  personal message from this  board?   Just click on
his name  and it will  say  "send this  person  a  personal message"
                       Love  Anne  ( Ps  Hope this helps) [ghost_smiley]
"Never Give Up On Your Dreams "I Didn't So Don't
You"    By Barry Manilow

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 05:30:05 PM »
T-- I got the PM you sent a week or two ago, and was very glad and relieved to get it.   I've been very unsure where I stood with everyone I know, because symptoms are getting more in the way of my communicating.   It was a very good message to get, and thanks.

If you just sent another, in the last day or so, no I didn't get it, but I think I'm receiving PMs here on this board just fine--  I just can't send outgoing PMs on this board.   It has to do probably with my having IE6 still, and I need to find out if my eye-problem features will continue unchanged (blown up print etc) before I upgrade.

I didn't receive the long letter you sent by regular mail, sorry.  Was it in response to mine, and did you use the SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope) I enclosed?   A long letter would have required more stamps than I put on it.   I even wondered if one of my many brain-farts resulted in my putting YOUR address on the SASE, instead of mine.

I plan to write again with a SASE to make sure it's possible to do things this way.  I don't have any mail probs normally.

In case we continue to have this trouble, I'll pass on that the magic number is 210.   Yes, the answer to that math problem we were discussing is 210.....
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 02:51:12 AM »
Thanks Magnus! If you guys want to delete this now you can! :) 

Thanks!

TAE
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/