Author Topic: Michael Jackson look alike!  (Read 878 times)

Offline Cassandra

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Michael Jackson look alike!
« on: April 04, 2003, 09:08:23 AM »
Both my parents love watching the show so I tape it for them daily and we watch it at night.  Well, in yesterdays episode when Aristede came running into C.D.T's  studio, my father, (who is 81 now) took one look at Aristede and said , "he looks just like Michael Jackson there!" LOL!!  Now all he needed was the veil and that would be it![egypt]

What was with all that stuff on his face?  He seemed to have an awful amount of make-up on his face yesterday. And couldn't Tate at least given him a napkin to wash some of that dirt off his face??   ::)

Cassandra[/font]
"Calamity Jane"

Offline Annie

• DSF God
    • View Profile
Re:Michael Jackson look alike!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2003, 05:40:12 PM »
Hello, Cassandara [wavey] [wavey]  Maybe
Aristede might do the MoonWalk!!
          Love Anne
"Never Give Up On Your Dreams "I Didn't So Don't
You"    By Barry Manilow

Offline jennifer

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
Re:Michael Jackson look alike!
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2003, 07:25:15 PM »
Both my parents love watching the show so I tape it for them daily and we watch it at night.  Well, in yesterdays episode when Aristede came running into C.D.T's  studio, my father, (who is 81 now) took one look at Aristede and said , "he looks just like Michael Jackson there!" LOL!!  Now all he needed was the veil and that would be it![egypt]

What was with all that stuff on his face?  He seemed to have an awful amount of make-up on his face yesterday. And couldn't Tate at least given him a napkin to wash some of that dirt off his face??   ::)

Cassandra[/font]

heehee that is funny! just heard a MJ song on the radio
"Never Can Say Goodbye" such talent and it's such a waste he has "freaked" the way he has!

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV