Author Topic: YOU HAVE A LONG DISTANCE CALL MAMAM!!  (Read 729 times)

Offline Annie

• DSF God
    • View Profile
YOU HAVE A LONG DISTANCE CALL MAMAM!!
« on: March 30, 2003, 07:34:39 PM »
Hey gang it was great the way Kitty would
walk around and think someone was calling
her!!  Wonder if she joined AT&T plan??
or perhaps MCI??? and lastly Sprint???
But then again they didn't have such things
in 1797 !!   ( Anne who has alot of time again
                   on her hands and wants to see
                 The Q-man some more!!!!!
               YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
               [wavey]  [wavey]  [beer] [beer]
"Never Give Up On Your Dreams "I Didn't So Don't
You"    By Barry Manilow

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
Re:YOU HAVE A LONG DISTANCE CALL MAMAM!!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2003, 05:27:17 AM »
Annie,

I enjoyed your observation concerning Lady Kitty's frequent use of the Collinwood telephone(s).

However, you may not know that when Judith Collins-Trask returned home to Collinwood from the hospital, one of the first things she did (being the control freak that she is/was), was to review the phone bills for any exorbitant calls.

Let me tell you, was Judith in for a a shock, when she reviewed the calls that her beloved husband, Gregory, had apparently made from the private phone in his study while she was away.  The phone calls to those (900) area code "lovelines" were bad enough, but the reverend's frequent calls to Miss Olga's Hot Oil Swedish Massage Spa in Bangor, ME, were just too much for the mistress of Collinwood to put up with!

Suffice it to say, Mrs. Gregory Collins-Trask had the telephone man install locks on all of the phones in the great house of Collinwood the very next day!

Bob the Bartender, who hopes that Judith lets Quentin have the caller ID function (with attached answering machine) on his phone, just in case his inamorata, Amanda Harris, ever does call from the Big Apple.