Author Topic: "Shadows" Writer Found!  (Read 733 times)

Offline Nicky

• Full Poster
  • It will be as if you are dead..I promised you that
    • View Profile
"Shadows" Writer Found!
« on: March 21, 2003, 08:26:21 AM »
Thank you everyone for sticking with me thus far, and reading "Shadows on the Wall" for four years (and a nice round of applause to my fantastic cabal of writers, who are more than devoted, tireless, and talented to boot).  And I'd also like to take this opportunity to welcome Terry Bowers to the group.  Terry is a terrific writer (and a big fan of Julia Hoffman, I understand) ... look for her chapter in upcoming weeks.

Again, thanks everybody -- our entire team appreciates your support!

Nicky
"And the dark and terrifying thing you find there will turn your blood to ice!"

Offline Bette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • Quentin, you have no future.
    • View Profile
Re:"Shadows" Writer Found!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2003, 11:50:26 PM »
Thank you everyone for sticking with me thus far, and reading "Shadows on the Wall" for four years (and a nice round of applause to my fantastic cabal of writers, who are more than devoted, tireless, and talented to boot).  And I'd also like to take this opportunity to welcome Terry Bowers to the group.  Terry is a terrific writer (and a big fan of Julia Hoffman, I understand) ... look for her chapter in upcoming weeks.

Again, thanks everybody -- our entire team appreciates your support!

Hurray! Terry is indeed a wonderful writer, who's work can be found on the Grayson website. She has also been writing "fillers" for the JList for a while now, letting us know what's going on in between scenes, and  in the minds of the characters (mostly B and J), filling in what the DS writers left out.  She will be a great addition to the wonderful writers who are contributing to "Shadows on the Wall."

Many thanks to you, Nicky  :-* and to the other wonderful writers who continue to write chapters of "Shadows on the Wall."  [hello]

Bette  [read]
Life works if you let it