Author Topic: IT WAS RD ON NIGHT GALLERY LAST NIGHT AND OZZIE(NELSON) WAS HIS UNCLE!  (Read 913 times)

Offline jennifer

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
In my fever stupor last night watched Night Gallery and who did i see on own Roger Davis
 as  an MD(with stethoscope and all! Did he need pointers from Julia) Ozzie nelson was his uncle who was a mad scientist(with lab in basement) sounds familar! He tries to bring his wife Harriet back from dead!sounds more familar!
heehee very funny episode and RD was very quiet and didn't touch his hair once!

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Mark Rainey

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
    • The Realm
This was a hysterical episode of Night Gallery. I didn't catch it the other night, but I saw it when Plex was last running NG on Friday nights -- and that was probably the first time since I was a kid.

There are a few NG's worth their salt, and one of them is called "There Aren't Any More McBanes"; my memories of it from 30-some years ago are quite intense. It came on while we were on our cruise last October, and I set the VCR to record it. Alas, we had a power surge while we were gone that reset all the electronic devices, and it didn't record. Hopefully it'll be repeated during this run of the show and I can finally watch it again. It was one of those episodes that scared the hell out of me as a young 'un.

--Mark

Offline Patti Feinberg

• DSF God
    • View Profile
In my fever stupor last night
jennifer

Hope you're feeling better[sick2]

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
Jennifer thanks for noting this.  I watched Night Gallery religiously back in the original b'cast.  There are a lot of them I haven't seen since.  One of my top faves is "Since Aunt Ada came to stay."  When I was living in Taiwan, at some point I was walking down a street.  I happened to pass a TV store and they were running NG (with Chinese subtitles, of course!) and it was Aunt Ada.  I remember I stood there and watched the entire show standing in front of that shop.  Nobody bothered me, of course, I was just the crazy foreigner watching telly on the street.

"Certain Shadows on the Wall" with the fabulous Grayson Hall in an incredible cast (Agnes Moorehead, Louis Heyward, and Rachel Roberts) is another top fave, and so is Return of the Sorceror with Bill Bixby, Vincent Price, and this witch-chick whose name eludes me at present.  I'll never forget Vinny's line "that woman is insatiable!"

There are a lot of great ones.  Oh and the Big Surprise, with darling John Carradine--probably the best piece of film he ever did!

I'll have to try and figure out just when Sci Fi runs the series.

Gothick

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
    • View Profile
Right now Steve they run it on The Mystery Channel at 6 pm(better than the news these days). it really was a great show and I"m waiting for the  Grayson one to come on!

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
    • View Profile
In my fever stupor last night
jennifer

Hope you're feeling better[sick2]