Author Topic: DS fan film  (Read 697 times)

Offline JVjr

• Junior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
DS fan film
« on: May 03, 2012, 04:35:05 PM »
Formerly Cheep Productions, now Spencer Productions, have a trailer out on youtube. To view the film trailer, just type in Back From The Grave To Haunt Me (trailer), and you will be able to view it. Let them know what you think. Also, there is a 2ND trailer, with a few more new clips in it as well. They will have it available to see at the July DS fest. in Tarrytown. If they can find a place to show it. Lets hope they can find that place. All reviews so far are showing that it is the best film that they have done yet. Kimberlee Arnott-Weidman is the fabulous writer/director of this film, and Darryl Schaffer is the lead actor with all of his impersonations of the DS characters he portrays and a surprise character also in the film, along with a host of other actors as well. Hope you enjoy the film!!  JVjr     

Offline Annie

• DSF God
    • View Profile
Re: DS fan film
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 08:06:56 PM »
Hi Jvr   i loved  it thanks  for the  link to  the  website!
                 Love  Anne [ghost_smiley]
"Never Give Up On Your Dreams "I Didn't So Don't
You"    By Barry Manilow

Offline tragic bat

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 09:54:55 PM »
This looks really good.   I hope they'll put it online too for people who can't make it to DS fests. 
“You could have devoted your life to a serious study of the occult instead of just being some freak who can tell the future!”--RT 1970 Roxanne.

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 10:31:03 PM »
What fun!

G.

Offline Janet the Wicked

• Senior Poster
  • These pretzels are making me thirsty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 08:10:52 PM »
OMG! I love the interpretations. The man that does Miss Hoffman and Barn's everlasting t's is priceless. I am ever hopeful that these kids keep up the parody. Thay are sooooooo good. Aged a little, but still good.
I get a kick out of these guys who think they're so clean, when all the time they're trying to cover up their dirt.