Author Topic: Petofi's Nose  (Read 5685 times)

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
Re:Petofi's Nose
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2003, 09:48:32 PM »
So, Jennifer, don't you wish Tim would take his shirt off some time???

I just mourn that we don't get to see more of Don Briscoe's hot body during the remainder of his time on DS!  There used to be some gorgeous snaps of him from the house of DS film on Michael Miozza's lovely website devoted to the films.

Gothick

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2003, 01:31:31 AM »

Gothick

Well. .i don't know about Jennifer but I certainly miss the ripped werewolf shirts. . .so Hulk of Chris. . .
Julia99

Offline Philippe Cordier

• (formerly known as Vlad)
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2003, 12:42:23 AM »
Well, I happened to be home this morning and turned on the set, and the show was on, and the camera showed the top of Petofi's face and was right over his nose--and I'm sorry, but if there was any tape or putty there, *I* didn't see it.

Belated response:  I didn't see anything that day either.

What are the explanations?  Am I imagining things, like Edward thinks Kitty is?  I feel a bit like Quentin trying to persuade everyone who he really is ... and everyone thinks he's mad.  Maybe I am actually crazy!  Or, maybe the nose doesn't turn out the same every day, and sometimes it's more noticeable than at other times.

Sorry for driving this subject into the ground, but I did want to respond because I agreed with your observation on that particular day, and since then haven't been sure if I'm detecting it.

:-X

-Vlad -- "mad, bad, and dangerous to know"  >:(

"Collinwood is not a healthy place to be." -- Collinsport sheriff, 1995

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2003, 03:05:46 PM »

I just mourn that we don't get to see more of Don Briscoe's hot body during the remainder of his time on DS!  There used to be some gorgeous snaps of him from the house of DS film on Michael Miozza's lovely website devoted to the films.

Gothick

heehee Steve you have to ask! makes me wish he did some of those Jim Palmer ads for briefs too! (though i prefer boxers!)

jennifer
finally got my computer fixed so been off a few days!

we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Connie

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2003, 07:26:15 AM »
I feel a bit like Quentin trying to persuade everyone who he really is ... and everyone thinks he's mad.  Maybe I am actually crazy!  Or, maybe the nose doesn't turn out the same every day, and sometimes it's more noticeable than at other times.

Hi Vlad...[wavey]

I vote for......YOU'RE CRAZY!!  LOL  (No, sorry, sorry, just kidding)  [gring]

Actually, I have found this thread one of the most amusing in awhile!  (and interesting).  Don't know why.
A week or so ago I posted something in reference to your "bridge of his nose" thing, but either it didn't post or it got deleted.  Anyway, I'll try again.  Ya know what you said about the bridge of his nose having a different look??  Well, I was thinking maybe it was due to those glasses - which I bet, were very heavy - and they might have pushed down on his nose especially when he would tip his head down.

Does that sound like a plausible explanation??   LOL

-CLC
Always searching for the truth behind the illusion.  [sure]

Offline Carol

• * Fiction Filly *
    Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • New York Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2003, 02:09:45 PM »
-CLC  Always searching for the truth behind the illusion.  [sure]
You are in good company then with Scully and Mulder.
carolinamooon

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream" - Edgar Allan Poe

Offline onyx_treasure

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2003, 03:45:53 PM »
     This nose thing is pretty funny.  I was watching "Journey to the Center of the Earth".  Thayer David played Count Sacnusum(sp).  I caught myself staring at the man's nose.  He appears to have a very fleshy nose with some scar tissue(chicken pox).  I hope I can break this nasal obsession.
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life--music and cats.  Albert Schweitzer

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2003, 05:01:14 PM »
OT

A week or so ago I posted something in reference to your "bridge of his nose" thing, but either it didn't post or it got deleted.  Anyway, I'll try again.

The logs go back to before Vlad's post, and the post not showing up wasn't because of anything happening on the forum's or our end, sorry. :(

Connie

« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2003, 05:48:28 PM »
You are in good company then with Scully and Mulder.

At the risk of sounding stupid, who are Scully and Mulder?

-CLC
Not as dumb as I look   8)

PS  Midnite my dear, sheesh....you don't have to go to the trouble of looking through logs.  (Appreciate it though)  :)
I probably screwed something up. 

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2003, 06:08:33 PM »
who are Scully and Mulder?

The two FBI agents from X-Files, Dana Scully and Fox Mulder.  She was the "prove it to me" agent with the medical background and he was the "the truth is out there" alien hunter.  True believers could probably send you thousands of pages going into greater detail about them, but that's about it in a nutshell.  ;)

raineypark
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2003, 07:16:41 PM »
Midnite my dear, sheesh....you don't have to go to the trouble of looking through logs.  (Appreciate it though)  :)

It's no trouble.  :)

Offline loki

• I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2003, 06:48:26 AM »
Haven't finished reading this thread yet, but i'm breaking down in hysterical giggles reading this so far, thanks for the diversion, need it these days. All you fans, writers, are the best, this place is my favorite escape, thanks, alot...