Author Topic: Pre-Order??  (Read 744 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Pre-Order??
« on: April 25, 2012, 11:40:02 PM »
On CE/A, DStoDA wrote that he went on to Fandango & ordered his tix (I noticed it because it said NEW JERSEY!!!).
Anywhoo....I've never pre-ordered a ticket to a movie; does anyone know if there's going to be a big demand and if I should pre-order? (For that matter, does one know how I could find out if my local movie theater will be showing the new DS?)
Thanks, (and DStoDA....HAVE A BLAST!!!)
Patti
What a Woman!

Offline The Doctor and K9

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: Pre-Order??
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 12:53:44 AM »
I can't speak for all theaters. We have cinemark in this area. I went to their website and typed in my zip code. That sent me to all the theaters in my area. I clicked on the one that is closest to me, and it gave me today's times. If you go to the tab that says "more", it will bring up a calendar. I went to May and clicked on the 11th. DS is playing on that date. Now, I'm working that day and don't plan to go to the midnight show Wed/Thu.  I also am not using a sick day. I find that the shows that start between 4:00 and 5:00 are usuallay relatively lightly attended. I'll buy a ticket ahead of time and hit that show. It'll probably be about half full, but I prefer to be safe rather than sorry. That showing is at the dinner hour, so only the die-hards usually go.

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Pre-Order??
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 08:44:03 AM »
Patti, here you can also buy an advanced ticket at the kiosk at the theatre. You select the day and performance that you want and swipe your credit card.
Fade Away and Radiate